• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Nirvana

I would laugh so hard if this has all been a massive troll. Wouldn't be surprised either way to be honest. Not sure if I'm even going to both having a main team to support if Na'Vi disbands, since I like all the players on the team individually it will be hard to root against their respective teams.

Next TI wont be the same for me and a lot of other Na'Vi fan boys I think :/

I would laugh so hard if this has all been a massive troll. Wouldn't be surprised either way to be honest. Not sure if I'm even going to both having a main team to support if Na'Vi disbands, since I like all the players on the team individually it will be hard to root against their respective teams.

Next TI wont be the same for me and a lot of other Na'Vi fan boys I think :/

I'd be shocked if there was no changes to the roster, the team has apparently been scrimming with Vanskor and FNG instead of KKY and Puppey but who knows how final that was

Went from 4875 to 4375 this week lmao. First game of the day, i pick TA for mid, get immediately counterpicked with viper, another guy in my team pick sniper and go mid without saying anything so i go hard solo. 2 mins in, my safe lane feeds 2 kills to enemy weaver, silencer ragequit. -25 in 8 minutes. At this speed i'll get to 2k in no time.

awesome, we can party up then!

Went from 4875 to 4375 this week lmao. First game of the day, i pick TA for mid, get immediately counterpicked with viper, another guy in my team pick sniper and go mid without saying anything so i go hard solo. 2 mins in, my safe lane feeds 2 kills to enemy weaver, silencer ragequit. -25 in 8 minutes. At this speed i'll get to 2k in no time.

Wait, I thought games were considered null and void when someone abandons within 10 or so minutes?

inkls

Wait, I thought games were considered null and void when someone abandons within 10 or so minutes?

nah, thats only if they abbandon before 5min or first blood. If after 10-20 min it just means you wont be assessed with an abandon. it'l automatically count as a loss regardless of if your team won or not after you left.

Demoli

Found my new free wins hero, Kunkka

kunkka0ruas.png

Hero's ownage, gona be using him for a while now. X is such an underrated skill.

So im suddenly having a technical issue trying to play dota out of no where. The game opens up fine, but as soon as i click over to the matchmaking screen it freezes up. I tried verifying the files tnrough steam and reinstalling but still getting the same freeze. 1000 games and never had this happen before. Any idea how to fix it?

Deadly

Unfortunate but not surprising. I wonder if Puppey is also leaving? Navi tends to maximize their clicks by separating all the drama.

Wok

With Earthshaker, you can target an ennemy unit with Fissure, right? Now, my problem is I never know whether the ennemy is going to be at the left or at the right of the fissure.

Found my new free wins hero, Kunkka

kunkka0ruas.png

Hero's ownage, gona be using him for a while now. X is such an underrated skill.

I generally find it pretty hard to lose with Kunkka. I'm around a 60% win rate after about 70 games and yea man. The passive wins whatever lane (or at least makes it extremely difficult to trade with him) you put him in. Skill set allows for reasonably fast farming without the purchase of cleave items. Low-cooldown of his skills allows for lots of plays to be made. X-Marks options for plays.

Speaking of X-Marks, can you do a miniature version of fountain hooking with X-Marks + Blink Pudge? I've never seen it tried...

Acinixys

With Earthshaker, you can target an ennemy unit with Fissure, right? Now, my problem is I never know whether the ennemy is going to be at the left or at the right of the fissure.

Click left of them, Fissure pushes them left
Click right of them, Fissure pushes them right

ez

Try it in a bot game

Red UFO

I generally find it pretty hard to lose with Kunkka. I'm around a 60% win rate after about 70 games and yea man. The passive wins whatever lane (or at least makes it extremely difficult to trade with him) you put him in. Skill set allows for reasonably fast farming without the purchase of cleave items. Low-cooldown of his skills allows for lots of plays to be made. X-Marks options for plays.

Speaking of X-Marks, can you do a miniature version of fountain hooking with X-Marks + Blink Pudge? I've never seen it tried...
No. Hook takes the person it catches to where Pudge was at the time he casted Hook.

Lotto

DNn9DTk.png

Had a hard time choosing between this guy and LaNm for my favorite player in the compendium. Just comes off as a genuine and passionate guy. I'll definitely be rooting for the next team he decides to join.

kvk1

He's a stand-up guy. The "scene" is lucky to have somebody like him.

Hope his talents continue to shine in a different team.

Razzer

Not anymore, the way they nerfed fountain hooks prevents any hook shenanigans, but if you want to see it done creatively pre nerf...

The first clip here will impress ya.

Top Bottom