• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

BigAT

I was just looking through some of the unreleased heroes for the first time, is it just me or is Winter Wyvern's ultimate completely fucking crazy?

Wow meracle or miracle or w/e he is called is a disgustingly good player.
Just watched the game from yesterday where he is up against the meepo/undying razor etc

He still lost but he's the only naga player I've seen who makes radiance naga look impressive as hell instead of just lame creepcutting cheese
How agressive he plays, tf2 spies himself in the middle of the enemies all alone pretending to be another illusion and just picks one off and walks away like nothing happened, how he positions his songs to isolate one enemy in the back that he kills off with his illusions.

inkls

Just watched the game from yesterday where he is up against the meepo/undying razor etc

He still lost but he's the only naga player I've seen who makes radiance naga look impressive as hell instead of just lame creepcutting cheese
How agressive he plays, tf2 spies himself in the middle of the enemies all alone pretending to be another illusion and just picks one off and walks away like nothing happened, how he positions his songs to isolate one enemy in the back that he kills off with his illusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpSPY7Xh2yc

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine

Yeah he has become my favourite player. I love watching every game of his.

shira

3 demiheroes, 2 golden.

Open and pray for Doomling or sell?
DO NOT OPEN!!!! BUGGED
eWnICah.png

Acinixys

Ive become proficent enough at Dota that people playing wrong/not itemizing correctly makes me rage so hard

Slark + Lina offlane vs a Weaver + Warlock. Should be easiest kills of their lives with leap + stun. I tell them to get sentries to control weaver .They ignore me and then proceed to feed said Weaver a godlike streak in 20 mins + 5 towers

Then they blame me, the solo supporting Jakiro, for not warding

Fuck.

Im glad my mic doesnt work in Dota or i would be muted right now

Sianos

Is US East completely unplayable for anyone else?

The servers seemed especially borked this week.

Yeah, I was having incredible amounts of lag. Thankfully the captain joke picked me Tinker and I was still able to play turn based dota by casting all my spells on someone and waiting five seconds for their hp to drop from full to empty.

There are few things as satisfying in DOTA as getting TB's ult off and killing your attacker.

Surprise motherfucka!

Got lucky in lane against an Undying that didn't know what he was doing.. left me alone until I got 6 and then tried to kill me.

kvk1

Yeah, I was having incredible amounts of lag. Thankfully the captain joke picked me Tinker and I was still able to play turn based dota by casting all my spells on someone and waiting five seconds for their hp to drop from full to empty.

Just had a Weaver game where I spent the first 20 minutes playing a slideshow.

Tonight's shenanigans weren't even accompanied by a patch.

Gabe, mercy.

Ketch

I cant remember if travdood is their arch nemesis or the friend. Is he the guy who beat milk 1v1 mid?

LOL

edit: REMAKE! Misskilled!

also, these casters are terrible. bring back hylian pls.

Kade

Every time I get that stupid bug where it won't render/display avoidable attacks, a hero with an avoidable attack is on the other team. :/

I was playing against a Keeper/Io combo as Juggernaut and the game wouldn't render Io orbs or the Keeper waves so I kept eating shit until our supports figured out what wards do.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/848956558 Match sucked...

Top Bottom