• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Goddard

I have a brilliant idea. You know how in extremely low level games everyone picks 5 carries and as a result after 3 people get a lane to themselves the 2 remaining carries get pigeon holed into the other lanes?

5 Lane map.

1063153.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm usually too paranoid something will go horribly wrong and just kill the throne. I have actually won a few game where the enemy tried to fountain camp us.

I'm looking at this computer at school I'm going to try and play some dota on, and I notice for some reason the school has opted to not use the graphics card installed, and is instead using the integrated video.

Hylian7

I have a brilliant idea. You know how in extremely low level games everyone picks 5 carries and as a result after 3 people get a lane to themselves the 2 remaining carries get pigeon holed into the other lanes?

5 Lane map.

1063153.gif
Now we won't just have mid blaming the team when he loses his lane, but the ENTIRE TEAM!

team tinker seems to have such poor coordination and are really passive in lane. They'll win their lanes but always die repeatedly to rotations

Falk

that puzzling face
Do you guys knwo a good guide to improve jungling skills? Like the difficulty of the creeps in each stack and some other tips.

the red and yellow duo are satan and his secretary when you see them you need to vacate that half of the map asap and pray they don't notice you

Quesa

Here's my guess to what they're going to to w void

chrono cd 140/120/100
Base dmg decerased by 4-5
base armor reduced by 1

he'll be gone from pro games for a while then come back

Goddard

Here's my guess to what they're going to to w void

chrono cd 140/120/100
Base dmg decerased by 4-5
base armor reduced by 1

he'll be gone from pro games for a while then come back

I hate it when they nerf heroes like that. It generally results in the hero becoming way harder to use in pubs, and pros end up continuing to use it anyway. I feel the same thing happened to Alch when they nerfed his stun. They made the stun way harder to land, made the hero in general a lot weaker for everyone else, and back when he was still FOTM he was still being used anyway.

Ketch

I don't want fun, I want easy. Who is the Skelton king of league?

I think garris or what ever his name is. He's got jugger spin, and slarks passive regen. I don't remember anything else about league

Here's what they should do to void. Make MKB go through back track, but still works vs spells. Make hex disable backtrack if it doesn't already. And then increase both the radius and CD of chrono.

Demoli

I can almost 100% guarantee that they'll not nerf a hero on something that was buffed recently.

Chrono cd decrease led to his increased pick rate, they'll nerf soem other aspect from that hero, like maybe remove as slow from time walk, or make backtrack like HoN.

Oh my god, with Tinker and Prophet on the same team, there is zero place to farm. They eat up the entire map.

I played an interesting match against a tinker/prophet combo maybe a week ago. Once tinker got his BoT, NP would consistently send his treants into our jungle and if they saw a solo jungle farmer, Tinker would TP in along with NP and pick them off. This would then transition into a push.

Wok

I have just broken my personal record of number of assists... in a game with Zeus and Bloodseeker on top of Spectre.

BlP6uyS.png

I find it more smooth to go Stout+Quelling+Tango > Phase > Diffusal level 1 > Radiance 30 min > Heart of Tarrasque > Diffusal level 2 > Manta, etc, rather than rushing a 20 min Radiance:
  • the game is less stressful
  • ganking the opposite team with the ultimate spell can be more ballsy

Goddard

I can almost 100% guarantee that they'll not nerf a hero on something that was buffed recently.

Chrono cd decrease led to his increased pick rate, they'll nerf soem other aspect from that hero, like maybe remove as slow from time walk, or make backtrack like HoN.

If they removed the slow from time walk it would be a useless ability.

Probably old, but I went to go listen to that Witch Doctor song and saw that the hlgf channel had a new clip I hadn't seen for an unfinished Luna song. I really liked this one and I hope the creator decides to finish it.

for selemene!

Top Bottom