• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

If you aren't maxing rocket barrage the other team should just bum rush you if the lane is even remotely contested. Who cares if you are right clicking everyone when you do like 50 damage.

You do max it, after flak cannon
1 3 1 (or flak at lvl 3 if I'm against a solo offlane or someone who has no real way to jump me in the first 3 minutes) 3 3 ult 1 3 1 stats (and a level in missile when about to push a tower)
lvl 1 rocket barrage is still the best nuke in the game at lvl 1, and the difference between lvl 2 and 3 rocket barrage is quite small. (25 percent less dmg or so)

The whole point is burn through all their regen as fast as possible so they either have to ferry in more or have to cower and not get anything out of the lane, either way it sets their item progression back loads. They miss so many last hits under their tower and running from flak cannon too (and they have to run as I'm leveling it)

You also don't hit for 50 dmg, by lvl 3 you should already have both blades of attack and hit for 70+ dmg

Playing like this has been a lot of fun and worked out well for me, I have no interest in getting early kills (unless they try to force something I'm just farming) I just want to win my lane and get big fast

The way gyros tend to die early is level rocket barrage, try to get a kill by chasing past the creeps then end up with 2 creeps negating their rocket barrage and looking stupid, why do that if I can just be a wanabe skywrath and win lane by harrass .
What does lvl 3-4 barrage give me in lane if I'm not killing? nothing

My way has been safe and reliable for me, 2 words that sound like music to a hard carry

people build aghs on every hero, I realized it when I decided to look through some of my losses on dotabuff.

Everyone builds aghs on everything, it makes no sense

KingKong

;_;

xRh08eB.png

Hylian7

Yeah I am aware of how it functions. That doesnt make it bad. Just means you have to be smarter in your use of it
It is so damn easy to out smart though. Usually it's best use is zoning someone back. I certainly wouldn't plan on using it to kill anyone with no other setup.

Razzer

Holy crap you guys were right about USE. Couldn't steal a ravage to save my life, the animation was actually playing after the anchor smash one, lmao. Also, feeding supports first 10 mins like a true former C9 fan.

yarden24

Holy crap you guys were right about USE. Couldn't steal a ravage to save my life, the animation was actually playing after the anchor smash one, lmao. Also, feeding supports first 10 mins like a true former C9 fan.

yes, the lag is why i was feeding with puck mid, that's the reason

BeesEight

;_;7

That's where I watched the 3 games I've seen so far, keep up the good work. Too bad GAF vs GAF (w/ audio) seems to be lost. :(

Agreed. It's annoying that a lot of streaming you can only enjoy now if you catch it live.

Wish more people would make the journey to hitbox.

Top Bottom