• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

bbd23

oh look

more Tiny+Wisp from team tinker
sleeping.gif

SamVimes

@shira as i said i would've been happy with retiring if me coming at 3 pm was an issue, but not responding to that and then a day later ignoring me in the lobby is really crappy.

Saprol

Dire has advantage because half the time when you're running away from people on radiant you accidentally click the minimap and turn around run right into them instead.

I hated doing this so I'm glad there's an option to switch the inventory and minimap.

KingKong

So considering they're in all the major tournaments and EGM is still playing with them, Team Tinker is here to stay.

Sing Sing, Bulba, Qojkva, EGM and Pajkatt is really underwhelming though. Thats a downgrade for like everyone except Pajkatt

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Gzzz get your shit together bro! You have your team telling us they want a rematch, then we talk to blackmoore, and he says he already talked to you and that you declined the rematch lol... Communicando with your team.

shira

Gzzz get your shit together bro! You have your team telling us they want a rematch, then we talk to blackmoore, and he says he already talked to you and that you declined the rematch lol... Communicando with your team.

he got bannered from gaf

Nymerio

Kky or bust.

Also I feel its odd that the 'new alliance' rumors all include bulldog, he felt like a weak link in the team, and seemed to take the ti4 results really poorly.

I feel like Akke is as much a weak link in the current meta as bulldog. His pool of support heroes seems to be a bit small (at least of those that are currently viable) and I thought it was a bit of a bummer that he doesn't play Enigma, a hero that seems to be pretty strong currently.

I may be completely wrong though.

did you post it bro :(?

make a hype post!!! I forget the times and stuff unless someone posts and reminds me.
i figured someone would have

it was a clusterfuck just getting it going so i didnt have time to figure out if it was being streamed by someone or not

and hylian was playing a game or something

honestly just broadcast the vod :) i would like to hear what you or procarbine or something had to say about it

that rosh tho

maybe team tinker just need some time to be able to properly coordinate, since it seems like their plan is just to send people out on their own to win lanes, and the supports just roaming around doing whatever.

Acinixys

Moonmeander dropping knowledge bombs.

Battlefury Ember = shit

There has to be at least one retard on the planet at all time

Earth Law #1224390

Dont know if anyone noticed this but they recoded the way your best hero is calculated

It use to go by number of games played, but now it goes by actual W/L ratio

Apparently Slardar is OP as fuck

44 - 14 W/L

fallagin

What do you guys think about being able to alt-click other people's abilities? I think it could be a very valuable addition to the game.

Top Bottom