• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

shira

High tier is already over, mid tier in an hour or so.
Mid tier starting soon
t1408836600z1.png

1. Razzer
vs
2. Messiah

3. Vamlock
vs
4. Liquid!

5. TUSR
vs
6. Jim_west

7. rhfb
vs
8. ZeroX03

manfestival

So considering they're in all the major tournaments and EGM is still playing with them, Team Tinker is here to stay.

Sing Sing, Bulba, Qojkva, EGM and Pajkatt is really underwhelming though. Thats a downgrade for like everyone except Pajkatt

bulba downgrades every team hes on

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just tried a practice mid match against a normal bot and got REKKKKKKKKT. Let's do this!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Was it viper bot?

It's no shame losing to viper bot.

I was SF vs. Bane, so like it wasn't possible to kill him anyways. I just wanted to brush up on SF's last hitting mechanics since 1. I know they're notoriously bad, 2. I rarely play that hero and 3. the few times I've played him have been shit shows.

LiQuid!

Would this be a good time to get an invite to the GAF guild?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm on now to invite. Just leave a message in the GAF chat and I'll get you when I see you.

I think that was the team I saw get absolutely crushed every game I saw them in. They were nice guys but it probably wasn't fair for them with what they were up against in the tournament.

From the steam accounts they had that I tried to scout them on, they averaged a little under 100 hours in the game.

Red UFO

So how come Huskar isn't popular, like, at all? Dude fits the current meta of "find weakness in enemy team, blow hole wide open and steamroll to victory" quite well I find. Of course, if he has a slow start he's pretty much useless, but you can say that about a lot of heroes.

Aselith

So how come Huskar isn't popular, like, at all? Dude fits the current meta of "find weakness in enemy team, blow hole wide open and steamroll to victory" quite well I find. Of course, if he has a slow start he's pretty much useless, but you can say that about a lot of heroes.

Because lots of fights happen before 6 and he's terrible until 6 and it's fairly simple to focus him down.

Because a lot of the most popular heroes care little about Huskar high magic red when they will kill him with high physical damage, and his base armor is terrible, just like his AGI gain.

Hylian7

From the steam accounts they had that I tried to scout them on, they averaged a little under 100 hours in the game.
I could tell, when I casted them they had the wonkiest drafts made a ton of mistakes newer players make. I think they even had Pudge and Riki bans. Pudge can be scary if you know Dendi or someone is on the other team, but 90% of the time not worth banning.

I mean this not as offense of course, as they are all new to the game. Just shows the GB tournament needs a lower division for teams like this so they actually stand a fighting chance and have some fun.

Madouu

A bit late but gg Guidos, to be honest I didn't expect us to do that well so I'm proud of my team
highfive.gif

now to get utterly destroyed by gaf.

Hupsel

daaaamn Canuckcast GAF with the hard hitting questions during the interviews... "whats your favorite Waifu"? Subscribed.

Theyre even sponsored by...
- Tinkerino. Wanna climb your MMR? Pick a broken ass hero and dagon all day!
- The Last of Us GAF Thread #475

TUSR

Banned
daaaamn Canuckcast GAF with the hard hitting questions during the interviews... "whats your favorite Waifu"? Subscribed.

i couldnt answer

kvk1

Thanks. Dunno why I didn't check liquipedia in the first place.

But now I can't find the ticket for the tournament. Did they remove it this year? I can't even see the event in the watch section in the client.

It's actually not in-client yet.

I think the organizers said there were some technical issues, and they would have it in as soon as possible.

I'm waiting as well. The prodoto withdrawal is real.

shira

The winners of the first Gafternashiral

High tier
1. Demoli
runnerup Hylian7

Mid tier
1. TUSR
runnerup Razzer

Beginner
1. Kioshen
runnerup Firehead

Thanks guys that was super fun to admin. GG's for everyone WPWP
Lemme sort out the prizes and I can hand those out tomorrow.

The chests will be RNG and the 6 finalists will get something from TI4 from our sponsors.

LiQuid!

One of my deaths was to Shaman ward trap followed by global. One of them was to CK's pull+stun+global. They had a pretty major hate on for me. Really glad that WD didn't try for Aghs.

inkls

How can I ever enjoy dota without inkls/madouu cast again? :sad:

i couldnt answer

It was a fun first cast. Thanks madouu for making it fun!

The winners of the first Gafternashiral

High tier
1. Demoli
runnerup Hylian7

Mid tier
1. TUSR
runnerup Razzer

Beginner
1. Kioshen
runnerup Firehead

Thanks guys that was super fun to admin. GG's for everyone WPWP
Lemme sort out the prizes and I can hand those out tomorrow.

The chests will be RNG and the 6 finalists will get something from TI4 from our sponsors.

giff vod with canucks cast pls

Top Bottom