• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My hardest Mapo game in a while! Team was kinda heavy at the start but the Huskar (the best player among my group of regulars) started going a bit ham, I got my farm on and then we slayed! Nothing more fun than having Luna pop her BKB and Eclipse you only to shrug it off and murder the hell out of her! Also I had a pretty good self-deny when one of my Meeps got doomed! (I killed two of their team first)

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/854651669

That's 10 in a row Mapo wins!
surprise.gif

Madouu

Yeah two of my last three games have been slideshows because every time I queue with new people I have to convince them us east is a lag fest right now.

xanavi

Wait hylian, did you really take, edit and post a screencap of your game while you were still playing in it? Next-level complaining.

manfestival

ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ You've been visited by Hellbear Smasher of fortune. Clap your paws and copy paste this message 5 times without getting banned by mods and luck be with you for the next year ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

Haunted

Actually it might be the most sinister form of trolling. I find 99% of people are either confounded by it or immediately infuriated.
I always try to de-escalate situations and rally the team for a common objective.

Let's just say it rarely works with Russian randoms.

shira's picture on the previous page was remarkably funny because it's true material

I'm not a modder. I want to play Dota, not mod it.

I want them to improve the experience like they promised to.

So yeah, to me, they haven't given us anything.

you know like

you can play other peoples mods

that improves the experience pretty handily

honestly if youre playing this game for hot new shit instead of actual dota its probably not the right game for you

Hylian7

I'm not a modder. I want to play Dota, not mod it.

I want them to improve the experience like they promised to.

So yeah, to me, they haven't given us anything.

You don't have to be a modder to know that those are a huge thing. You can play custom maps. People can make ideas for the base game, maybe Valve will adopt some.

On top of that, was the International not "part of the experience"?

Falk

that puzzling face
I've just realized I will pay a lot of money for a Meepo arcana that renamed the clones individually to Maapo, Muupo, Moopo and Miipo

And tracked the CS/K/D/A separately for each for good measure.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sing's Meepo game went a lot like most of mine do. Shit on in the laning phase, team is losing, then suddenly 20 minutes in I have blink/aghs.

Thankfully I haven't run into too many Lich pickers. That doesn't seem very fun.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
On top of that, was the International not "part of the experience"?

Honestly I think this current patch is just really stale and boring, a lot of people seem to be really desperate for a mixup and I'd count myself among them.

I didn't feel this way at all after TI3 really. I liked where the meta was at that point.

Top Bottom