• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

TUSR

Banned
Unstuck function for ARAM works, now any hero can be picked, because if you try to get into an invalid spot then a Dummy unit casts glimpse on you and BACK YOU GO!

Ok, does anyone have a quick list of rules from Lol ARAM? Higher mana regen should be easy, I turned off the fountain already, what level do you start at? Screw that reduced healing rule.

no.

Unstuck function for ARAM works, now any hero can be picked, because if you try to get into an invalid spot then a Dummy unit casts glimpse on you and BACK YOU GO!

Ok, does anyone have a quick list of rules from Lol ARAM? Higher mana regen should be easy, I turned off the fountain already, what level do you start at? Screw that reduced healing rule.
you start at 3

also the dumbest thing is no recall and you can't buy items once you leave the shop, you have to die

that might be hard to do

maybe a one way wall or something

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
you start at 3

also the dumbest thing is no recall and you can't buy items once you leave the shop, you have to die

that might be hard to do

maybe a one way wall or something

This is what I'm doing. You can buy items, because this is Dota. But the fountain heal has been shut off (Which also shuts off bottle refill)

Think 50% cooldown reduction would be ok? For the Mana buff, I gave +200% and +1 Mana per second.

Volodja

This is what I'm doing. You can buy items, because this is Dota. But the fountain heal has been shut off (Which also shuts off bottle refill)

Think 50% cooldown reduction would be ok? For the Mana buff, I gave +200% and +1 Mana per second.
Maybe it's a stupid question, but would covering the rest of the map that is not the starting point with a trigger for an empty shop not obscure the standard shop? But even if it worked it may be way too barbaric?
And then I guess they could just put it into the quickbuy so you may as well just let that one go.

There is nothing more infuriating than an enemy, while stomping our faces into the ground and wrecking our base, typing "gg" into all chat.

There is very little in this game that makes me want to trash talk anymore, but that one flips my rage switch like nobody's business.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
There is nothing more infuriating than an enemy, while stomping our faces into the ground and wrecking our base, typing "gg" into all chat.

There is very little in this game that makes me want to trash talk anymore, but that one flips my rage switch like nobody's business.
Gg is fine .

Fuck "ez"

Haunted

ez game

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
we esports now aaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaa

Also ez draft win ez lane win ez farm win
2RgEf0T.png

1. i broke your map kirby

znlqRSq.jpg

2. you can still buy things after you leave the shop (not sure if that was implemented or not)

3. launching it totally messes with the resolution and stuff, is that you or the client

Haunted

So I understand that this Attacker guy has one of the highest pub MMRs in the world.

Why is he not on a pro team? once a pubstomper always a pubstomper?

Haunted

He's only good with one hero, but unlike Xcalibur his hero isn't imbalanced
WOW just had a look at his dotabuff stats, ok. :lol Not even Bulldog has such a lopsided hero distribution.

He's playing Furion in this game on SingSing's stream right now, but apparently he's all about the pirate (on that account, at least).

WOW just had a look at his dotabuff stats, ok. :lol Not even Bulldog has such a lopsided hero distribution.

He's playing Furion in this game on SingSing's stream right now, but apparently he's all about the pirate (on that account, at least).

He's made RTZ and Sing pick up Kunkka mid again with his blink battlefury build, though, so that's something

Goddard

1. i broke your map kirby

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/znlqRSq.jpg[/IMG]

2. you can still buy things after you leave the shop (not sure if that was implemented or not)

3. launching it totally messes with the resolution and stuff, is that you or the client

Everyone who makes custom maps should have them tested my cats so things like that ledge are discovered

shira

Shoutouts to everyone that competed, totally surprised with the turnout, how smooth stuff went and we had casting!!
Superduper ty very much to our sponsors:
image.php
Anuxi
image.php
Cyborgmatt
image.php
bounch aka white square

So the non-prize winning competitors were
(1)pillow knight
(2)emptycan
(3)kalor
(4)yarden24
(5)anonymous
6. Messiah
7. Vamlock
8. Liquid!
9. Jim_west
10. rhfb
11. ZeroX03

I have 4 chests to give away so I'll just RNG it and take the top 4
EOMN2wo.png

Congrats! If you could PM me your Steam trade offer links - I can send those to you asap.

Prizes that need to be given:
1- Genuine Trove Cask - liquid
2- Genuine Hero's Heirloom - pillow
3- Genuine Sculptor's Pillar - messiah
4- Immortal Strongbox - yarden
x- Mechjaw - firehead (for beginner runner-up)

And we should still have 5 codes left over from Anuxi so we can have another 1v1 tournament or save it for an actual 5v5.

elyetis

the point of that post is that you would complain about whatever happened no matter what
Except the year before TI3, proved that wrong.

I didn't begin complaining like that about dota 2 developement after TI3 because I became an asshole that year ( I was always one ), but because something changed at that time, for the worst. Even thought people ( even 'close' to Valve ) were trying to downplay it saying that we would even see the advantage of their new way of working/releasing patch ( which now does seems to show that it's mostly "work with far less people, but make the -slow- release fancy in a big patch" ) with a patch like 3 spirits.

That's also why like many people who complained about dota 2 developement, I had positive comments during the year of the beast ( 'close' to 2 other decent content patch, we knew about it before hand ( wow communication ), a really nice chunk of content during that patch ).

So no, every complaints can't be ignored under the guise of saying that the very same people would complain no matter what, as if it's always undeserved complaints.

I just won a 49 minute game as a 3v5 as Doom and ended up with 33 kills because I wanted to shut some snotty little Clinkz on the other team up.

That might be the single most satisfying win in my entire Dota history. I shut him up good.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So today's the day, who is ready
for disappointment

Also, the given reason to dropping out of battle arena is that organization hasn't paid out for their last season yet.

So today's the day, who is ready
for disappointment

Also, the given reason to dropping out of battle arena is that organization hasn't paid out for their last season yet.

PPD said that a couple of days ago and never said what tournament he was referring too though. It could be D2CL but we don't really have proof

Either way I think dropping out on the day of the tournament is really shitty on behalf of the teams I think

This week whether Techies are released or not is going to be enjoyable. I'm really curious how people would react to a hat patch on Friday and no information on a delay or anything.

Top Bottom