• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

shira

py4vigo.png

tumblr_mj2hyjXBu51qh59n0o1_500.gif

Is this real?

Its kinda why I was happy neogaf skipped the "like comments" craze. Not really a fan and some people will just post about anything to farm/get likes or in this case upvotes.

Its not all one sided tho, theres some pretty good stuff in there.

The gaf equivalent of likes is how many shocked /oh no you didn't reaction gif quotes you can get:p

Ardvent

Damn reddit ruining our civil discussion on Tobiwan.

Matt Ruins some crummy raffle, calls tobi toxic. Thats it, never went into details.

Internet raffles never go well. I was under the impression that we had a general understanding of Tobi's DIVA status

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Damn reddit ruining our civil discussion on Tobiwan.

Matt Ruins some crummy raffle, calls tobi toxic. Thats it, never went into details.

Reddit claims there was briefly specifics, e.g.:

Hi Reddit, here's a couple to get you started:
Ask your beloved racist caster about his special requirement section in his contracts that prevents specific people from attending the same events as him.
Also ask him about the time he worked with eastern studios to out right block Beyond The Summit from casting Chinese tournaments in an attempt to make them go under.

Didn't see it myself though.

My quality of life is based on the number of green squares I see while scrolling

I don't understand at all.
Is this some feature I missed?
Describe it to me, pls
edit ohhhhhhhhh the quote boxes are green ,aren't they? I'm too colorblind to realise, they just look kind of half yellowish half greenish to me.

I hate those green squares, my first instinct is always 'did I say something stupid and am I going to get owned?'

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Internet raffles never go well. I was under the impression that we had a general understanding of Tobi's DIVA status

If reddit is to be believed (I never personally saw the edit), he did put this up for a moment:
"Hi Reddit, here's a couple to get you started:
Ask your beloved racist caster about his special requirement section in his contracts that prevents specific people from attending the same events as him.
Also ask him about the time he worked with eastern studios to out right block Beyond The Summit from casting Chinese tournaments in an attempt to make them go under."

Ardvent

If reddit is to be believed (I never personally saw the edit), he did put this up for a moment:
"Hi Reddit, here's a couple to get you started:
Also ask him about the time he worked with eastern studios to out right block Beyond The Summit from casting Chinese tournaments in an attempt to make them go under."

Screen cap:
xHgCSdb.png

---

Tobi was doing a sub-only raffle on his stream, and Matt said that's against Twitch's TOS and stopped it (the state of CA considers this to be gamling and it's against the state's law). Tobi got mad at Matt over this, and removed him as a mod from the stream. Matt then posted the above.

kvk1

Not everyone is comfortable with social interaction. If Gaf was a irl location you'd probably never see me or hear me either.

Fair enough.

Taking something off this thread and running it off to another community to rabble-rouse a social interaction there is kind of icky though.

Edit: Then again, that's what Reddit is. An aggregation of stuff that happens elsewhere. Yeah, I don't know.

I have nothing of value to add to the topic most of the time (yet). If I only post to flame or add to the noise why do it really.

I mean, there is plenty of flame/noise here. But it's mostly conducted under a self-aware and satirical nature. Which I like.

Kioshen

We seriously need a patch, the community is becoming worse every day.

This is what I don't understand. The Spring Cleaning update is barely 3 months old and a lot of people already call the meta stale. Those same people would lose their mind if they were in the FGC. We have a balance update at most once a year for the most popular fighting game (SF4) or never for Marvel. The matches are lightning fast and we're doing fine.

I mean, there is plenty of flame/noise here. But it's mostly conducted under a self-aware and satirical nature. Which I like.

I'll keep that in mind next time I delete one of my posts before hitting submit. I'll let it rip once in a while ;).

Top Bottom