• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

I mean I don't keep a list or anything, but basically anyone who throws out sexist, racist, and generally offensive speech on their streams. As an example, I feel like I can't get through a cast these days without hearing "retard" or "retarded."

I know that probably doesn't bother most people but it just seems really unprofessional and unnecessarily mean in some cases.

Thanks. I just wanted to know if anybody else had done something as bad as the shit Tobi pulls.

kvk1

I couldnt stop watching that video. Heh, I teach latin dances and I just debuted this last Friday on a performance team im on. The entire scene is drama but keep calm and play dota 2.

Haha, that's awesome dude.

Always respect people who can bust a move, because I can't do it to save my life.

Wok

PtCqkS9.png

Great hero. To be played with someone you know.

5BxQl6W.png

No heart, no win.

Indignate

Just had a game with someone I like playing with but then he abandoned because he made some mistakes and fed a little bit.

Nothing feels worse.

Do I forgive this person or do I move on with my life?

Razzer

Just had a game with someone I like playing with but then he abandoned because he made some mistakes and fed a little bit.

Nothing feels worse.

Do I forgive this person or do I move on with my life?

Does he do it regularly? A friend of mine once started feeding couriers out of frustration, but I've mostly got him to be calmer in games (mostly). As long as they behave usually I say keep playing.

Wok

Hand of midas too, 100% winrate.

It was legit: the game lasted more than 50 minutes.

I don't play Io that well, but I feel the hero has a good potential to stack neutral camps (early game) and farm creep waves or jungle neutral (later on) with Spirits. People just don't realize it yet, but Io is a great farming machine.

Indignate

Does he do it regularly? A friend of mine once started feeding couriers out of frustration, but I've mostly got him to be calmer in games (mostly). As long as they behave usually I say keep playing.

First time he's done it on me, but his records indicate he's abandoned a couple games before.

It would be wrong of me to not give him the benefit of the doubt and he's still relatively new, but I've never been this salty after a Dota match (and shit, I'm still relatively new).

I have about 12 hours to get over it before we have a talk.

Wok

First time he's done it on me, but his records indicate he's abandoned a couple games before.

It would be wrong of me to not give him the benefit of the doubt and he's still relatively new, but I've never been this salty after a Dota match (and shit, I'm still relatively new).

I have about 12 hours to get over it before we have a talk.

I remember a guy got stabbed (in a cyber café in a rural area) in China after he used a hack in Counter Strike.

Don't get mad at your friend, bro.

Honestly most Dota casters and pro players seem like horrible people so none of this is surprising.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty much. They're all a bunch of uneducated kids who spend their time playing games populated by some of the most obnoxious people alive. I'm more surprised when they DON'T use profanity/racial slurs/sexual slurs/animu references etc etc.

Goddard

I'm really not happy about FNG being given the position of captain on Na'Vi. Like it is familiar almost to the point of nostalgia having Puppey be the backbone of the team, but they gave his position to someone most people probably had to google to find out who he was? Like seriously what? I hope he plays well but man I can't get behind that decision.

Fucking love Vanskor though. Give me TI3 era Puppey, Dendi, XBOCT, Vanskor, and TI2 era Light of Heaven and you would have something perfect.

TUSR

Banned
Pretty much. They're all a bunch of uneducated kids who spend their time playing games populated by some of the most obnoxious people alive. I'm more surprised when they DON'T use profanity/racial slurs/sexual slurs/animu references etc etc.

why you gotta go there?

Hylian7

We're lumping all anime with that, really?

All you had to do was watch Tobi during the eu hub to dislike him. Screwing over Epi, being racists, trying to hurt other production companies, cherry picking games even though he's suppose to cover everything, etc are just more stuff to dislike him for.

Granted, I saw Matt's ass on stream too. Why did Matt get so upset about demodding though?

Sibylus

Banned
All you had to do was watch Tobi during the eu hub to dislike him. Screwing over Epi, being racists, trying to hurt other production companies, cherry picking games even though he's suppose to cover everything, etc are just more stuff to dislike him for.

Granted, I saw Matt's ass on stream too. Why did Matt get so upset about demodding though?
Because he had the audacity to follow Twitch's rules. Add misogny and not consistently being incapable of following host rules (be they Valve or Twitch) to the list of Tobi's sins.

Top Bottom