• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

shira

Anybody in game can verify???
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/860416153

Techies, LC, terrorblade in a ranked CM game.
Cyborg plz
Watched it earlier, bizzare game
DeJfSrf.jpg

One player has previously been VAC banned and Techies never loaded

Razzer

I just learned something new within 30 secs of watching

when chasing don't lay and blow the traps instantly since it builds up 5% additional slow after every second of placement. Good stuff

I had always wondered about that, cool to see there is a reason for it.

Also, Zyori is soooo painful to listen to.

Razzer

Overgrowth ruined every fight. It wasn't even a bad chrono there, but he just had to get Tree or Navi would win. So I guess the winning play was FNG staying away from Loda.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yes. How much for the DK?

Fire Dragon of Doom (DK set) is $4, Spider of Purple Nightmare is $2, Warlord of Hell is $12. I think the Witch Doctor set is a good value, and the DK set isn't too much (But I'm sticking with my Dragon's ascension set)

Anybody in game can verify???
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/860416153

Techies, LC, terrorblade in a ranked CM game.
Cyborg plz
I told them about this bug before TI4 but it appears they haven't fixed it still.

I was pretty tempted to tell a team how to do it at TI4 although a random Earth Spirit pick may have been obvious.

Techies didn't load in because the server won't let you actually pick it so someone ends up getting an abandon basically.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Don't know about that, it's still only 10 AM in Washington. Could still be working on more updates to commit to the secret test client.

Past few days (yesterday for sure) they had updates starting at around 7AM their time which is why I mentioned it.

Artanisix

dota_captain_select_hero npc_dota_hero_terrorblade
dota_captain_select_hero npc_dota_hero_legion_commander
dota_captain_select_hero npc_dota_hero_phoenix
dota_captain_select_hero npc_dota_hero_earth_spirit

time to win captains mode boys

i hope one of you gaffers use this in the gb tournament, if we had any upcoming games i'd totally do it just for fucks

Hylian7

I told them about this bug before TI4 but it appears they haven't fixed it still.

I was pretty tempted to tell a team how to do it at TI4 although a random Earth Spirit pick may have been obvious.

Techies didn't load in because the server won't let you actually pick it so someone ends up getting an abandon basically.
Lol, wasn't there some pro game a while back where a team banned ES, Terrorblade, and Phoenix?

shira

i hope one of you gaffers use this in the gb tournament, if we had any upcoming games i'd totally do it just for fucks

OMFG do eeeeet.

Quesa

I'd imagine admins would straight dq you guys but maybe not

Top Bottom