• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Would they be stupid enough to do a random parity update to bring Test in line with live tonight.

As in just add the hats from the last few weeks and nothing more. Because we've had that happen a few times.

kvk1

now ban everyone of those morons who were trying to start shit on reddit and it will be so much better

Are you crazy? The guy spamming "le reddit army has taken over volvo" is infinitely more valuable than the guy cranking out 10 hours of video content per week and dissertation lengths of content analysis. You cherish the former, ban the latter.

Zeth

CRISIS AVERTED

No 6.82 in foreseeable future
facepalm.gif

kvk1

Alt-clicking on an item in an enemy hero's inventory now informs your teammates that the enemy has that item

Items may now be dropped from the stash while dead

Players can no longer drop or take other players' unsharable items on the courier

Players can no longer store other players' unsharable items in their stash

Y8kOz6l.png

kvk1

Weird that they outsourced it rather than do it in-house. Maybe their composers are occupied working on other games.

I don't know all that, but I love the new themes.

It sounds like somebody told Nobuo Uematsu to create a Bourne/Bond movie soundtrack.

Vaporak

Thank god I don't have to deal with Techies during the long weekend, the longer dota 2 goes with Techies the better. Disappointed there's no 6.82 though, hopefully it's still coming soon.

6.82 would be nice, but we know it's coming. I'm just glad we're seeing signs of life.

Also I'm considering buying an Arcana for Techies so please just end my life

"name": "Boots of the Norse King",
+ "defindex": 6914,
+ "item_class": "dota_item_wearable",
+ "item_type_name": "Boots",
+ "item_name": "Boots of the Norse King",
+ "item_description": "You won't see this shit in game anyway. Why are you wasting time reading this description. Stop. Go back to playing your game. You probably need to buy tangos. You're welcome ;)",
+ "proper_name": false,
+ "item_quality": 4,
+ "image_inventory": "econ/items/kunkka/viking/viking_boots",
+ "min_ilevel": 1,
+ "max_ilevel": 1,
+ "image_url": "http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/205790/icons/econ/items/kunkka/viking/viking_boots.640799064e3bf444cca6b65e9dffcbfb4b959a35.png",
+ "image_url_large": "http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/205790/icons/econ/items/kunkka/viking/viking_boots_large.13a6ef626372b4b8c24e29dadc0bde891a84e01b.png",
+ "capabilities": {
+ "nameable": true,
+ "can_craft_mark": true,
+ "can_be_restored": true,
+ "strange_parts": true,
+ "paintable_unusual": true,
+ "autograph": true,
+ "can_consume": true,
+ "can_have_sockets": true,
+ "gems_can_be_extracted": true
+ }
+ },

lmao

ITEMS

Players can no longer drop or take other players' unsharable items on the courier
Players can no longer store other players' unsharable items in their stash
Items on heroes controlled by players who have disconnected, but not yet abandoned, can no longer be dropped from their inventories
Fixed a case where picking up an item owned by another player triggered an item combine, using items from the owning player's stash. If the item was owned by an enemy player, this would combine and steal the whole item.

YESSSSSSS
thank god

Randdalf

highfive.gif

Real talk, John Powell is a genius. The OST for all three of those films are brilliant.

His Bourne music is some of my favourite action music because of how it builds a rhythm and tension by just adding layers and layers. It's also really well synced with the action on screen, which I don't think you get that often with Hans Zimmer and his crew who seem to score most of the films nowdays. John Williams is still the GOAT though.

Top Bottom