• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Starcraft and Warcraft are the reason I used WASD cam for my first half dozen games of Dota...

shira

I want to be funnik

chloe-moretz-hitgirl-gif-midnightxinxparis-tumblr-1.gif

We need a Hitgirl cosmetic for one of his offlaners. Is there even a female offlaner?

Pratfall

oh navi :(

I am having a weird issue with my dota. I am trying to switch over to camera grip but none of the binds except middle mouse button work. Like, if I bind camera grip to anything else it doesn't actually grip the camera when I hold down the button. I don't have anything about the camera in my autoexec so i don't think that is it. Also, I have never been able to zoom out to the far view when spectating games ever since they introduced it. I wonder if they are connected somehow. Anyone else experience this?

Top Europe Challenge just ran away with the money and closed the event. Quickly, buy the ticket/ward before it gets taken off the store!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2f3t5b/organisators_of_top_europe_challenge_just_ran/

No. He didnt run away. He declared the next thing in a well known spanish forum:

I've to close the event from now. Teams are not playing it because schedule problems. I am giving the whole prizepool to the top 3 teams; KPG , XPC y MiY

Thanks everyone and sorry for this, but teams didnt give me any chance.

Not actually saying this is true, but that's what he said. I dont know if this is legal, since there is a ticket and stuff ppl who paid it, but just guys, instead of yelling at him, inform first.

Looks like the tournament got canceled and he just decided to break up the prize money to the top 3 teams.

Doesn't really sound shady to me.

I have some shitty wards now - that's what I get for leaving steambucks sitting around my account.

If it makes you feel better, this ward is really unique. It uses a texture trick that required an exploit in the item compiler, and it's been patched, so this item is the only item ever (that isn't Valve made) that will have the trick. It's how the transparent globe looks so nice.

I have a large collection so I don't mind all that much. They are also all inscribed with Wards Placed gems:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3496710/Dotapics/ahwards.jpg
I stopped buying wards after I got this one. If any one remembers the story behind this ward they will laugh.

BGqU7Fy.png

Top Europe Challenge just ran away with the money and closed the event. Quickly, buy the ticket/ward before it gets taken off the store!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2f3t5b/organisators_of_top_europe_challenge_just_ran/
Hmm pretty sure this guy has paid out his two or so previous tournaments. I'd imagine there is more to the story.

Zeth

If it makes you feel better, this ward is really unique. It uses a texture trick that required an exploit in the item compiler, and it's been patched, so this item is the only item ever (that isn't Valve made) that will have the trick. It's how the transparent globe looks so nice.

Oh that's actually pretty cool. I honestly haven't looked at it since the patch that added it.

I think I have all the wards minus 1 or 2.

anybody with early burst magic damage and escapes for when she blinks on you.

I've had success with qop and ember. But you gotta get on her before she gets bkb, and you probably need a mkb on ember at some point too in that game which is kind of shitty.

Lion, shaman for the hex and burst.
Pudge probably eats her lunch.
AA maybe if you dont get jumped on

dagon
force staff
ghost scepter/eblade

just saw this, thanks some good tips there

Chris R

Stupid New York Times charging $6 for a copy of a newspaper :(

Had to buy it though, not every day you are ON THE COVER of the freaking NEW YORK TIMES.

inkls

Stupid New York Times charging $6 for a copy of a newspaper :(

Had to buy it though, not every day you are ON THE COVER of the freaking NEW YORK TIMES.

cant you get a free online version or something? Theres a pdf of it on the dota 2 subreddit.

Top Bottom