• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Hupsel

So hard to teach my friend to play... he has 10 hours and didnt know you could buy boots from the side shop, didnt know about shareable XP, Shift click to save the next item youre going to buy and so on... poor guy tried to start by playing TA. Told him to try Drow, Jugg, etc... now he's enjoying Void lol.

Inkls you playing tonight?

I see so many people saying they can't stand the sight of void/tinker/razor/skywrath/etc. anymore, why not just play random draft? Or captain's draft? All random? Single draft? Or play captain's mode and ban them?

There are so many options to avoid them, but people keep playing all pick.

Pratfall

I see so many people saying they can't stand the sight of void/tinker/razor/skywrath/etc. anymore, why not just play random draft? Or captain's draft? All random? Single draft? Or play captain's mode and ban them?

You can only ban so many heroes and people, for inexplicable reasons, mostly play all pick ranked.

inkls

So hard to teach my friend to play... he has 10 hours and didnt know you could buy boots from the side shop, didnt know about shareable XP, Shift click to save the next item youre going to buy and so on... poor guy tried to start by playing TA. Told him to try Drow, Jugg, etc... now he's enjoying Void lol.

I wont be playing for the next few days sadly. PC crashed when I got back home and now my nvidia card is only recognized in safe mode and my resolution is 1280x768 instead of the native1366 X 766. And because the laptop im using uses drivers made so it can run both an intel card and an nvidia card and switch between the two, the official nvidia drivers dont make a difference. I'm still trying to figure out a solution after reinstalling drivers for the 20th time and getting no results. So until I figure out how to fix it or I get my parts over so I can build a real pc I cant play.

kvk1

notail stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/bigdaddy

I wont be playing for the next few days sadly. PC crashed when I got back home and now my nvidia card is only recognized in safe mode and my resolution is 1280x768 instead of the native1366 X 766. And because the laptop im using uses drivers made so it can run both an intel card and an nvidia card and switch between the two, the official nvidia drivers dont make a difference. I'm still trying to figure out a solution after reinstalling drivers for the 20th time and getting no results. So until I figure out how to fix it or I get my parts over so I can build a real pc I cant play.

SLx19c3.gif

Good luck!

bigdaddys stream so good

i havent heard purple pills in years

only good eminem song

thats hard

easier to bitch

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Just played another Rumpshaker game with Sentient Keyboard's Veil/Shiva's suggestion and it was the fucking BIZ. Especially with Dragonus on the team. That guy was mopping up hard.

According to Dotamax this was my first "very high" bracket game queuing with only guys I play with regularly (not including the game from last week where I stacked with Bulldog and Sheever).

Played a game with dmshaposv and some of his buddies too. Lanes went kinda rough and that Bounty was giving me the business all game but we got ours in the end. GG!

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/868047528

highfive.gif

Hupsel

Crap, sorry to hear that. Hey at least now you can think about replacing your pc like you were talking about! If not and you want more help, message me on Steam about your video card and maybe I can be additional help googling solutions too.
highfive.gif

Big Dog

For anyone here looking for someone else to play I'm up for some friend requests. I usually play random draft or all pick. Steam username is the same as here. And I'm on eastern US time.

Randdalf

Remember 10 hours is only 10-20 games.

sixghost

Knowing that the side shop exists is pretty good for only having 10 hours.

Sliver

Dota stops responding after I find match, both on US West and East. Verified game cache already, and it kept doing it. How do I fix it?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hit Girl Windranger.

Dual wielding crossbows.

pompidu

Not sure why I see more voids and razors lately. Is it because of the new meta? Or they get a buff last patch?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Not sure why I see more voids and razors lately. Is it because of the new meta? Or they get a buff last patch?

It's literally just post-TI popularity. All it would take is the minorest of nerfs for each hero to take them out of FotM status.

BeesEight

Oof, had a busy week trying to finish up a project. Now I'm going to help a friend move next week. But in good news, I finally added you Hupsel! Maybe by the time I can play some Dota techies will be out.

I don't think Void is out of control strong, he just really punishes bad positioning. Void requires your supports to not be dumb. If they are building things like euls and force staffs while simultaneously not standing on the front line being chronoed, they can really screw up Void's ult. Without that he doesn't have much going for him.

I don't think Void is out of control strong, he just really punishes bad positioning. Void requires your supports to not be dumb. If they are building things like euls and force staffs while simultaneously not standing on the front line being chronoed, they can really screw up Void's ult. Without that he doesn't have much going for him.

Skywrath is his best friend but also his worst enemy. Venge and Disruptor can ruin his day too. Still needs number tweaks but he certainly isn't unstoppable. He just gets a little too much for too little.

Force staff don't work under chrono

You force staff void out of the chrono. Make him waste time.

I like euls better, but as support I usually have force staff first. If Void's in the game I almost always try to get euls next. If you have both, and aren't chronoed yourself, you can basically waste his entire ult.

Top Bottom