• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Haunted

Knowing that the side shop exists is pretty good for only having 10 hours.
I didn't know you could buy Energy Booster for Mana Boots in the side shop for about 100 hours into the game.

It clearly says "secret shop required" in the shop window/UI, so it never occurred to me to try until someone pointed out you could buy it in the side shop as well. I even argued with him, reading the tooltip, the wording was very clear!

I apologised later. :p

The amount of times I used the courier to buy an energy booster from the secret shop when I was literally standing two meters away from the side shop... I don't even want to think about it.

shira

BwaIL-MIIAA3VGE.jpg

I think we have the same
router

360fx360f

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Genuine Rainmaker
$333.33 :timerbsawgooglyeyes:

Oh to have a game where you're captain and bitch at a team member for picking the wrong skills whilst your entire team bitches at you for shit picks only to win a game in 19 minutes with everybody friending each other after. I love Dota for these moments.

NBtoaster

I see so many people saying they can't stand the sight of void/tinker/razor/skywrath/etc. anymore, why not just play random draft? Or captain's draft? All random? Single draft? Or play captain's mode and ban them?

There are so many options to avoid them, but people keep playing all pick.

Most of those modes tend to lead to very low quality games because of how few people queue for them. There is always a huge mmr spread.

Hylian7

Most of those modes tend to lead to very low quality games because of how few people queue for them. There is always a huge mmr spread.
On top of that, most of those modes have a chance of having those heroes available, and if they are, it is almost guaranteed they will be picked.

I find the opposite is true. Occasionally there are terrible games where nobody knows what they are doing and you get roflstomped, or games full of ragers/flamers/peruvians, but I'm guaranteed to have an awful time in All Pick.

Nirvana

I just had the least enjoyable win of my life. We were losing super hard, I got destroyed by an over leveled Bounty camping my jungle and lane, but managed to split push them down and after them over committing and losing a team fight while me and Lycan were pushing rax, we won.

I went 1/7 and was raging the whole game hahaha, it still doesn't feel like a win.

I guess positivity really is what makes playing this game fun, and not winning.

Haunted

August competitive tier list, for anyone that cares:

Razor now officially the most banned/picked hero in dota :/.
Always fun to look at the pub list and compare.

Some similarities with the flavour of the month (Faceless), but certain pub heroes are just eternal. Also, Razor barely made the top 30.

are we gonna have a new thread before the techies update or is it just going to be part of the fun trying to switch over to that in the middle of it

Top Bottom