• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

shira

Valve specifically said they are not going to go back and add particles to the sets. What shipped is what they shipped, they gave them a choice of shipping without particles now, or waiting several months to ship, if ever.

Gotta pay the rent man
No light show = no $$$
So they put up bullshots and particles everywhere for their trailers.
Fireworks_(2).gif

When you get the real item it's:
tumblr_mjp9bhI0f61r413h3o1_400.jpg

Quas exort you'll want stuns and cc so you can get your damage off easily. See centaur dk games for 420 sunstrikes. And then just ball out of control. All you need is cold snap, sunstrike, forge spirits.

Quas wex you'll want some teamfight to follow up on your initiation of tornado emp.

A lot of people have lots of different opinions on starting items. Try some stuff. I like starting with a null and then pooled tango for quick boots or bottle.

With qe 90% of the time you want to get 4 quas and 4 exort as fast as possible so you can get your second forge spirit. Unless you know you'll absolutely need ghost walk wex can wait until then.

I dunno how people build qw anymore because it's for tryhards and losers. Early point in exort couldn't hurt because more quas ain't gonna do much and you can deafing blast.

I always seem to sway towards Quas/Exort, Typical Coldsnap, Forge Spirits, and occasional Sunstrike. I should try that Tornada/EMP combo more.

dmshaposv

Man that froggy witch doctor set had the best SFM video, best summon particle effect thing and great concept all built into one. Sadly, valve hates witch doctor and snubs him for moar anti mage sets...

Maybe he just means he didn't really use it to it effectiveness, like damage dealer. Man, that thing is great, Everywhere.Such a great ability.

Speaking of TS, I think I will play a game of him tonight.

Nope, never used it at all

Will play as him again and make sure to try an use it when possible. The fact it was even available to me just slipped my mind :p

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have been on a major losing streak dropped 400mmr since yesterday. I dont know how I keep getting such bad players.
jbhethLu2MMcJ4.png

20 or so min game. Lost to the radiant. T.T

Sounds like you are on full on tilt and should have stopped with ranked at like the 5th lost.

Yep, and the system has already correctly identified it and put him in the high and very high skill set.

To be fair it was worse because I was playing with a friend who is relatively new who had no idea what Slark does, and the fact he so easily went 25-1 means he's clearly nowhere near his level yet, he's probably a high 5k player on his main

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I feel like Ranked would be like twice as good if they simply implemented a drafting mechanic to all pick. Its so annoying having to pick not knowing really what ether side is going to throw down until 2 seconds before time is up.

Hylian7

I can play about any hero, I just can't necessarily play all of them well. I also utterly despise playing support.

Also I hate Bloodseeker and cannot play him.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Damn, another crashed game, and we were winning. I'm just going to assume the enemy team did it.

Edit: And now a player quits right after picks are done, another back to queue again.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I actually can't believe the Rubick's Cube shirt or the Pudge fishing shirt didn't get accepted for TI4. All of that guy's work was pretty high quality honestly.

I can play about any hero, I just can't necessarily play all of them well. I also utterly despise playing support.

Also I hate Bloodseeker and cannot play him.

Though am more of a mid player myself, I enjoy support immensely. A good support can help the team alot. My role that was the weakest was jungler, but I am getting better at it; Enigma, etc. I am fine filling out any role when needed.

Ties

Banned
does anyone have a playoff predictions site or something

choosing these are so stressful i want to read up on some stats beforehand

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I am so fucking glad I got Necronomicon this game, I think we would have lost without it. Ensured the Barricks went down when we broke high ground, and helped talk roshan by scouting out the enemy. If you look the enemy was starting to make a real comeback,

http://dotabuff.com/matches/760663620

PS: Lich Scepter sort of sucks still.

KevinRo

Just played a wisp game in LPQ. I got the Ursa in my lane a triple kill in lane all the while trying to ping him to fight. Then when I try to relocate him to a fight he runs out of my teather. After that he disables help and complains to the team that I don't tether or relocate him the entire game.

THIS GAME

Top Bottom