• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Zeth

holy shit moonmeander is super salty

His stream is a gold mine. Came out of nowhere for me, started watching a few days ago.

He went on an amazing rant/flame yesterday about someone randoming a hero he didn't know how to play - before the horn.

Inception music is making this one especially hilarious.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
When does Dota get 3D printed Player Figures?
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/07/you-can-now-buy-3d-printed-figurines-of-league-of-legends-pros/

mvruloofoyxgku5lqczf.jpg

Zeth

The seriousness with which he treats winning every single game is really evidence of how he got there I guess. edit: 6.2k mmr

Zeth

Guy is amazing

"Randoming in ranked is like going to a wedding with a t-shirt and shorts; you just don't do that."

Wok

This is it. I have played every hero at least once. I am really impressed by Luna and Juggernaut late game carry power.

QANrGmm.png

Aselith

Ha, going to cast that, thanks. Fits perfectly into my "Rampages and Ragequits" playlist. Daedalus rush is new - i had a rapier rush once, though...

Also would be cool to have some applet or something to see in a thread who is currently streaming. I don't really feel confident to post in the thread each time i start.

There's nothing to cast really. He buys two blinks when they have two rax down the game is well in hand then sells it all at the end and buys daedulus disappointmenton from Hylian. They hadn't even lost a tower when he bought.

They lost cause the other team started grouping and they weren't making any strong pushes and just got outcarried.

I got to play All Random Deathmatch for the first time....loved it. I did that trick to automatically place the game mode as an option but after a 7+ minute wait. I gave up.

When playing invoker, what am I looking at in team composition when I choose Qwas Wex or Quas Exort? Do my starting items differ with each? Am I getting at least one level in all my skills to have access to all 9 spells or focus on a specialization frst?

Hylian7

Ha, going to cast that, thanks. Fits perfectly into my "Rampages and Ragequits" playlist. Daedalus rush is new - i had a rapier rush once, though...

Also would be cool to have some applet or something to see in a thread who is currently streaming. I don't really feel confident to post in the thread each time i start.
Let me know when you do cast that. I want to see it.

When playing invoker, what am I looking at in team composition when I choose Qwas Wex or Quas Exort? Do my starting items differ with each? Am I getting at least one level in all my skills to have access to all 9 spells or focus on a specialization frst?
Quas exort you'll want stuns and cc so you can get your damage off easily. See centaur dk games for 420 sunstrikes. And then just ball out of control. All you need is cold snap, sunstrike, forge spirits.

Quas wex you'll want some teamfight to follow up on your initiation of tornado emp.

A lot of people have lots of different opinions on starting items. Try some stuff. I like starting with a null and then pooled tango for quick boots or bottle.

With qe 90% of the time you want to get 4 quas and 4 exort as fast as possible so you can get your second forge spirit. Unless you know you'll absolutely need ghost walk wex can wait until then.

I dunno how people build qw anymore because it's for tryhards and losers. Early point in exort couldn't hurt because more quas ain't gonna do much and you can deafing blast.

I believe Phase/Midas/Basi (plus starting Null if you can get pooled tangos) is good for Quas/Exort Invoker. Basi is useful for the spirits since they need armour and you really need levels so that's Midas.

Went 6-2-6 in my first Timbersaw game :D

Other team were pretty poor, but I'm pretty chuffed with that

Never used his second ability though, so I missed a big part of what makes him a good hero. Really like his Ult.

Hylian7

Went 6-2-6 in my first Timbersaw game :D

Other team were pretty poor, but I'm pretty chuffed with that

Never used his second ability though, so I missed a big part of what makes him a good hero. Really like his Ult.
You played him without ever using Timber Chain?! How the hell...

That skill is like everything. Pure Damage, escape, chase, really short cooldown.

I have been on a major losing streak dropped 400mmr since yesterday. I dont know how I keep getting such bad players.
jbhethLu2MMcJ4.png

20 or so min game. Lost to the radiant. T.T

You played him without ever using Timber Chain?! How the hell...

That skill is like everything. Pure Damage, escape, chase, really short cooldown.

Maybe he just means he didn't really use it to it effectiveness, like damage dealer. Man, that thing is great, Everywhere.Such a great ability.

Speaking of TS, I think I will play a game of him tonight.

Top Bottom