• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Wok

Today, I learnt why some teleports take more time than others.

Teleporting to a non-fountain building takes additional time if any allies have also teleported within a 1100 radius of your target within 25 seconds.

Casting time: 3 (5/5.5/6/6.5 for 1/2/3/4 recent allied teleports)

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Today, I learnt why some teleports take more time than others.

This doesn't apply to boots of travel, just so you know. It also doesn't effect ally's timers. Another reason they are good.

Spookie

Blitz + Pyrion + Shane?

ohhnoo5hl9h.gif

Tenck

That feel in random draft where you pick Meepo and enemy team picks Sven, Lich, Kunkka, Faceless Void, and IO. I died a little inside.

That feel in random draft where you pick Meepo and enemy team picks Sven, Lich, Kunkka, Faceless Void, and IO. I died a little inside.

Can that team even handle boots of travel Meepo?

Edit: Wait, it is Tenck! I thought you stopped playing Dota 2 for some reason.

Jex

I feel like 6.81b helped a little with Invoker.

But Tinker is really becoming the new trend at my level, I call it the hylian7 syndrome. With some luck it will end up the same way that syndrome ended last time with earth spirit. A nerf to the ground.

I feel like that's a trend at most levels. It happens in my copper trench, then I watch Merlini stream and every game is Tinker/Void there as well. Tragic.

TUSR

Banned
So I might fly down just for the weekend to buy a bunch of shit from the secret shop since I can't get time off work.

Is there a limit on how much I can buy? Say if I took an order for GAF.

Also does anyone going have a spot on the floor/couch for me, ill cover 50% of the nights room cost if need be.

spk

So I might fly down just for the weekend to buy a bunch of shit from the secret shop since I can't get time off work.

Also does anyone going have a spot on the floor/couch for me, ill cover 50% of the nights room cost if need be.
There's probably a purchase limit on individual items

Zeth

Yeah I don't know what the limits are like so I'm hesitant to ask any favors. ButI think the sheer volume of people/sales this year will make buying the cosmetics from the market somewhat (maybe) reasonable. (like, not an exponential increase from the cost of the physical goods). Who knows. Maybe I'm totally wrong and $50 items come with codes that go for $200 - but I think that's less likely than last year.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

5 per items per purchase (Except the Demiheroes, those are 2 per person). Though you could try and get back in line.

Anilusion

After The International.

Can't make it to the event? Don't worry, many of these products will be available for purchase online shortly after The International, while the in-game items will become available on the Dota store throughout the tournament.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Beat my Kaolin game on the second try. First game was a shit show. Our team make up was terrible and I was playing like shit. All of our lanes got wrecked and we lost quickly.

Second game I was somehow dominating early, was 5-0 and we were up like 20-4 kills on them. I got WAY too yolo tho trying to push to win the game fast because I didn't want their team to get large (they had a PA) but my team was not having any of that. Every time I tried to initiate they left me to die and then yelled at me for feeding. I went from 5-0 to 5-8 in the span of like 10 minutes. It was terrible. We still managed to turtle and win but in the end I still played like a shitter. I really hate playing Earth Spirit and I hope I don't roll him again.

Wok

Can't make it to the event? Don't worry, many of these products will be available for purchase online shortly after The International, while the in-game items will become available on the Dota store throughout the tournament.

What about immortal items?

Razzer

So sad SingSing didn't make the 1v1 tourney. He would have lost horribly in the first round, but, kappa...

Edit: Or the Allstar match
cry.gif

KingKong

Bruno doing the multicast sounds like the best option, though it seems like there's one clear favourite in most sets of games (except the last day where EG vs DK and Navi vs Alliance are on at the same time)

Zeth

Oh nice! Reading comprehension fail on my part.

Razzer

If we are posting montages then this must be posted. Only works in IE for some bizarre reason though, at least for me. In chrome the vid stops 3 mins in.

Top Bottom