• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Immortals are just $5? Lame.

The fact that you can just get a signature for a dollar more without meeting the actual person makes the autograph system completely meaningless. What a dumb thing.

Gav47

That's pretty cool, no €200 market prices like last year.

Still want that Tony figure though
smile.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
knuoyh.png

My DotA always does this. First 90% happens super quickly, then it drops down to a crawl.

Anything else new from the patch? No Eidolons yet =(

Dota not updating for me. Odd. Edit: Oh wait there it is, nevermind.

Also, based Valve for not making those Immortals go to insane prices.

it's because when the updates come out, the servers get overloaded i think. if you try downloading some other game, it works as intended. it only happens to you if you're a mirana/qw invoker picker though. just saying.

Mohasus

it's because when the updates come out, the servers get overloaded i think. if you try downloading some other game, it works as intended. it only happens to you if you're a mirana/qw invoker picker though. just saying.

Never thought I'd say this, but I miss invoker/mirana pickers. Fuck tinker and doom.

mfaex

In a few years we'll have an awesome immortal from valve for every slot for every hero. I'm not buying cosmetics that aren't immortal anymore. Bah.

If you buy Empyrean from the market make sure it has its kinetic gem.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They also fixed it so DreamLeauge has its load screen show up the first time. Wonder if TI4 has one too.

Jump ahead still brings you to first blood instead of end of draft.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh, so no point in buying a bunch of the figurines now I guess since they are going to be worth ~$1 in a day or two.

Yeah. Likely still picking up a Tiny and a Slark. Maybe a Doom too. The VS and CM are sort of ugly, and not kawaii enough.

Aselith

The fact that you can just get a signature for a dollar more without meeting the actual person makes the autograph system completely meaningless. What a dumb thing.

I bet there are really people out there that thought it was meaningful in the first place lol

FE1A08G.gif

So, most of my dota experience at this point consists of playing faceless void in bot matches, but I feel like if I don't buy a compendium I'll really regret it if I ever get into dota at some point down the line. Thoughts?

Top Bottom