• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

manfestival

Alright, Hype Time. GO MVP!

Also, is the 1V1 really going on at the same time?

Also, say you farewells to a bunch of rare items. Valve tends to deal with people who actually exploit item bugs them selves with total backpack deletion.

where can I find the schedule for the 1v1?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I don't think the SingSing gem that counts games watched on the Beaver Knight courier is working. I watched two games, but the counter didn't tick up.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't think the SingSing gem that counts games watched on the Beaver Knight courier is working. I watched two games, but the counter didn't tick up.

It hasn't for a long time. Maybe, just maybe, Valve will actually fix that problem in the next 24 hours.

Arkanius

To be fair, Dota 2 received some boost due to TI4's insane prize pool. I saw many "transitioning from LOL to Dota" threads in the subreddit in the past months.

If Valve can grab the Korean market, it will be glorious for the Dota 2 popularity.
But yeah, the prizepool can get some attention, but LoL players are pretty religious about the game. The whole Riot "WE ARE A HARDCORE FAMILY" flows to the rest of the players as well.

Quesa

how is that bad dota, game is over in 25 mins and u win every teamfight.

better than 90 minute chrono-dick and tinker games

I think he's saying not banning/picking that combo is bad dota?

Also these audio issues are killing the in-game casts for me

manfestival

I feel like im listening to a car commercial lol

I guess im gonna start learning skywrath just so I can counter pick brewdouche

Top Bottom