• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Last wall of Middle Earth"
chansub-global-emoticon-60aa1af305e32d49-23x30.png

shira

fire Zyori, hire xyclopzz

at the very least he knows the names of the items and can tell whats going on in an interesting way

he'd be a near terrible caster for anyone casually watching or even someone who plays on the regular but isn't necessarily familiar with the ins and outs of pro play

hes funny and makes stuff hectic which can be entertaining to people who know what they're watching (or think they do at least) but the majority of casters should probably stay more friendly unless ti5 has a noob stream, normal stream and advanced/humor stream

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Alright lads so the real question is do we get a day 2 page today or what?

All things considered I'm guessing it will indeed be this week. This week has long been my guess for when 6.82 would come. Plus Matt's tease a few days ago about it being out by the time his plane landed, the upcoming major tournaments in the next few weeks and so on. The two most likely scenarios in my mind are this week or not until the end of October, and I really hope it's not the latter.

i hope they make my jungle PL work better

PL new ult transforms all neutral creeps on the map into PL illusions giving PL gold and experience for their deaths as well.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Watching SC2 while waiting for ded game to buyback.

Hylian7

When the patch hits test client, I'm doing my stream/video analysis that everyone liked for last patch. Basically showing everything in the test client as I go through the patch notes.

I got an email today saying that I was a "fucking moron" for going on holiday when the players need help from the DDOS attacks.

At this stage I just have to laugh. Nothing surprises me any more.

I got an email today saying that I was a "fucking moron" for going on holiday when the players need help from the DDOS attacks.

i mean think of all the money youre not making from when they pay you to fix their skypes

shira

Actually I'm surprised nobody went to Greece to track you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom