• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Please no, the Drow MoM mask is terrible.

Give me Maiev Shadowsong for fucks sake.

tumblr_mnprg9GeZC1rs8xn5o1_500.jpg

THIS.

THIS VOLVO.

RIGHT HERE.

Zeth

The phantom deeds of a phantom
PA arcana.
The haunting voice of a spectre
Voice pack for spectre.
Rekindling the soul that I lost. And then I may rise from my graveyard, And freed at last, may try The life of a nobler being In the soul that shall then be I.
Remodel for Shadow Fiend
Unfortunately nothing unexpected.

If this is real, Valve are genius. Seems almost too good to be intentional, lol.

Poem is awesome, btw.

parasight

There's been some matchups that I have really been looking forward to watch this week and all of this bullshit is ruining them. Fuck the people that do this. I can't wait for the LAN, when we can look past this shit.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
lol I'm all for an idiotic speculation once in a while but that poem is quite a shot in the dark

I don't care if the patch isn't today, I kind of called it:

Also hnggggg PA with a rapier would be the best, fucking love rapiers.

What exactly did you call? Are you forgetting that we had a content patch ~ a month ago? Because the point of your original post was to temper expectations for an August patch.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Don't know if its worth anything, but Clairvoyance says he has gotten word the patch is hitting this week for sure and not in several weeks like he assumed.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Don't know if its worth anything, but Clairvoyance says he has gotten word the patch is hitting this week for sure and not in several weeks like he assumed.

Impossible. The minimum time between announcement and patch is at least one week. If patch is hitting this week, it would've been teased last week.

bounchfx

hey! thanks. yeah we've been working on this for the past few weeks, busting our butts off to get it done ASAP. it's not easy making so much in so little time ;(. It's been really disappointing to see how little the sales for the ticket have been but I guess I can understand. Hopefully people like these ! vote if you like em, it really, really does make a difference (aka keeps us from starving). <3 you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom