• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

hey! thanks. yeah we've been working on this for the past few weeks, busting our butts off to get it done ASAP. it's not easy making so much in so little time ;(. It's been really disappointing to see how little the sales for the ticket have been but I guess I can understand. Hopefully people like these ! vote if you like em, it really, really does make a difference (aka keeps us from starving). <3 you guys
fuck ESL

&#55357;&#56440;Gif more money to EEsama&#55357;&#56440;

woop woop
Puppeh Furion

Acti

Go Secret!
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
fng is such a shit drafter. His wackadoo crap works occasionally just based on sheer element of surprise but there's no consistency and when a draft of his doesn't work you know it within minutes of the creeps spawning.

shira

Man it's going to be tough for Navi to claim that last spot. They are going to have to beat either VP, Alliance, Xgame, or PR.

So far we have VG, EG, Navi.US, C9, Secret confirmed.

LOL if Navi.US qualifies and Dendi doesn't.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Man it's going to be tough for Navi to claim that last spot. They are going to have to beat either VP, Alliance, Xgame, or PR.

So far we have VG, EG, Navi.US, C9, Secret confirmed.

LOL if Navi.US qualifies and Dendi doesn't.

Er, I can only really see VP giving them issues, but VP is the team I expect to come out on top from the ESL Loser Bracket.

edit: Wait, Demon found his way onto another team? Geez, he makes his rounds, I think his team Gerg Squad has a decent chance of getting that 3rd NA spot. ESL looks like they are going to have a really good team mix at the Lan.

kvk1

surprise.gif

Edit: Holy crap these changes. Literally new game.

Edit 2: Ok, this is mental.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

http://i.imgur.com/brAnAuK.png[IMG] NEW RUNE [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/brAnAuK.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

lol weren't we joking about this a few weeks ago

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"Fixed some rare edge cases with pathing malfunctioning"

I'll believe it when I see it.

And this is a nerf, right? You simply can't get rid of these things now?
Dark Pact/Kraken Shell/Aphotic Shield/Press The Attack/Time Lapse no longer have a special condition for purging the following otherwise unpurgeable spells: Poison Nova, Heaven's Halberd, Ensnare, Eye of Skadi slow

abunai

Bane
Aghanim's Scepter Fiend's Grip now also causes anyone who attacks Bane while he is channeling to be afflicted with Nightmare

KuGsj.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Glyph of Fortification cooldown is now refreshed whenever you lose a Tier 1 tower
Glyph of Fortification cooldown is now refreshed whenever you lose a Tier 1 tower
Tower bounty gold for destroying Tier 1/2/3/4 reduced from 264/312/358/405 to 160/200/240/280 (denied is 50%)

RIP PUSH META SO FUKKIN SMART ICEFROG U GLORIOUS FUCKER

Jex

"Aghanim's Scepter now allows Holy Persuasion to target Ancient Creeps (maximum 1 Ancient Creep per level of Hand of God)" wtf chen with Ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom