• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Are Eyes In The Forest still permanent until the tree is destroyed? If so, rushing scepter treant all game every game.

KingKong

no diretide this year, but a huge update early next year http://blog.dota2.com/2014/09/the-rekindling-soul-update/

One more thing: we on the Dota 2 team have a number of updates in the works right now that we’re really excited about, some for the rest of this year, and a big update for early next year. But we’re pretty sure we won’t be able to make enough progress on the larger update if we put it down to work on Diretide – so we’ve decided that we’re not going to ship a Diretide event this year. We know that last year we weren’t clear enough in our communication about this, so this year we wanted to be up front about it early. Next year will bring monumental changes to Dota 2, and we’re confident that when you’ve seen what we’ve been working on, you’ll agree it was worth it.

Hylian7

Tinker nerf is insane.

Fucking hammer of god brought down on him
Maybe I am missing something, but it doesn't seem that big to me.

-Can't rely on ancients to catch up, that's fine, you have the lane and jungle.
-Eblade projectile, so? Just means more sheep Dagon now

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if next patch they will add back in selling BKB, since you can no longer rebuy one to replenish its cool down.

I like how Bloodstone is made from Soulring now.

Crimson Guard feels underwhelming.

Pratfall

he is good at doto 2

Lina
Light Strike Array cast range increased from 600 to 625
Light Strike Array stun duration increased from 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9 to 1.6/1.8/2/2.2

HNGGGGGGGGG
4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985
4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

oh god ns night lasts forever, fuck me

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Maybe I am missing something, but it doesn't seem that big to me.

-Can't rely on ancients to catch up, that's fine, you have the lane and jungle.
-Eblade projectile, so? Just means more sheep Dagon now

Dagon mana cost increased at max levels, almost doubled.

Also BKB completely counters him as March won't damage through it anymore.

Also if you take the jungle or lane to catch up, the rest of your team will lose out on farm

no diretide this year, but a huge update early next year http://blog.dota2.com/2014/09/the-rekindling-soul-update/

This patch is already holyshit monumental. I can't imagine what next year's is going to be

Hylian7

Dagon mana cost increased at max levels, almost doubled.

Also BKB completely counters him as March won't damage through it anymore.

Also if you take the jungle or lane to catch up, the rest of your team will lose out on farm

This patch is already holyshit monumental. I can't imagine what next year's is going to be
You say that like he doesn't already take farm from his team.

Also he has easy transition to bloodstone now.

elyetis

Holy shit that's quite the balance patch.

Techies reduced cooldown mean it will be easy to set up the first blood before the first creep wave, me happy.
Tinker not nerfed enough.
I don't get how PL now work.
I will play treant again, and rush agha every day.
LC in captain mod, but nerfed to the ground.
Medusa buffed in the same patch the nerf push strate ? Me gusta, I should play her again.
I don't know if I should be happy about sniper change.

Rushing aghs jungling chen all games, every game. That can't be good =/

how fast can I jungle and get 4K gold? at 300 gpm in a real good game would be 13 minutes and 20 seconds. Let's say at 16 minutes you are at level 16 and have level 2 ulti that's two ancients.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
So is Bloodseeker a support now?

Bloodrage -> 40% damage buff on your allies spells. AA, Zeus, Furion, Sniper, OD etc.. Ult

Bloodright -> AoE silence and nuke

Thirst -> Truesight for days, racecar support running around being dracula

Rupture -> kind of shitty, but stops your target from moving I guess?

As a part of a roaming support duo, it could be pretty potent.

Still shitty melee though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom