• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Why is Blaze casting this with LD? There are very few casters I actually dislike, but he's at the top of the list.

Randdalf

TEMERINO TINKERINO STOMPERINO TIME

F164F2FCC759D460A67636CC4DD6A4B5B0F1527E

http://www.twitch.tv/dotastarladder_en

Today I just realised I made singsing a tinker emote before he joined/created team tinker.

You can place all your oracle offerings to the left of this post. thanks.

Shadow Demon, Leshrac, Dazzle

Dat combo.

Raytow

Whatever happened to ayeese? did toby blacklisted him, for calling him an immature whiner(or something similar)

Sounds like the Pudges you play with are crap then. Even if they can't pick up a solo kill mid, they should go hit other lanes around 6/7.

How does that do anything about the enemy mid having free farm? Pudge can't contest a lane to save his life. Whenever I see the enemy team pick a Pudge, I'm like "Nice, I'm gonna go mid for free farm".

Hupsel

Damn Anuxi that Mirana set is awesome. Love the clothes and specially the mount. Also like the bow details, the long scarf in contrast with her short "dat ass" mantle (looks a bit like a kimono too). The hood is also pretty good and make that Mirana very different from the others in the workshop. Even reminded me of Lara Croft in the new Tomb Raider trailer where she is exploring icy catacombs lol.

Oh, and the mount look so happy
smile.gif

Now for a a Winter themed Luna
blush.gif

Randdalf

So when I first pick Techies in the first game after the patch comes out, where should I mine? I'm thinking side shop.

eznark

Banned
Isn't the Dota 2 tournament for people who have never played Dota 2 the Rektreational? Why are they doing another one?

Isn't the Dota 2 tournament for people who have never played Dota 2 the Rektreational? Why are they doing another one?
no those are for people who play it casually but in the games industry or games press

this is for games people who have never played it period

Hylian7

How does that do anything about the enemy mid having free farm? Pudge can't contest a lane to save his life. Whenever I see the enemy team pick a Pudge, I'm like "Nice, I'm gonna go mid for free farm".
Sometimes you just gotta let them get a bit of free farm. Help him bank mid. There is absolutely zero shame in having a setup stun for a hook.

It's a trade basically. Sometimes you might have to let someone free farm a bit knowing you can gain a different advantage to deal with them later. The same concept applies to any safe lane that gets free farm in a trilane because you have a solo offlane that can't really do anything to stop it without dying.

Also Pudge can contest a bit, as even if he isn't making the early hook, he can use positioning to make the enemy position more defensively, possibly missing CS.

Artanisix

Is there like a new display thingie for the workshop that lets people do that now? The cool Doom set wasn't from the same person, right? Or was it?

What I'm trying to say is, where's my Anuxi Snowhuntress 360 pic?

Randdalf

Secret Team look like they need more practice together as a team to gel. Maybe it's just their heroes this game, but it doesn't really feel like they're as in-tune with each other yet as teams like Na`Vi are.

eznark

Banned
Secret Team look like they need more practice together as a team to gel. Maybe it's just their heroes this game, but it doesn't really feel like they're as in-tune with each other yet as teams like Na`Vi are.

It's hard to carry puppy

manfestival

team secret is team garbage. this is what happens when you take raw talent and shove it on a team. Surprisingly team tinker is pretty good, even with bulba being garbage. Team tinker probably could use KKY

Ketch

finally got teleport on my wizard time to go powerlevel t6 bounties cuz dota is dead

I just beat mealthial on my HC seasonal monk yesterday. Doing adventure mode on master at lvl 64.

Man, the latest UPDATE for Diablo was great... Too bad other games don't do that.

Edit: is puppey captaining secret? I sense a common downfall

team secret is team garbage. this is what happens when you take raw talent and shove it on a team. Surprisingly team tinker is pretty good, even with bulba being garbage. Team tinker probably could use KKY

They pretty much stomp some tier 2 team? Yup that's what happens when you do that all right

W1SSY

laugh.gif

Between Team Secret and Tinker I think Tinker has played better. Honestly the biggest issue with Team Tinker is that EGM does not play a great offlane.

laugh.gif

Between Team Secret and Tinker I think Tinker has played better. Honestly the biggest issue with Team Tinker is that EGM does not play a great offlane.

To be fair Secret have played 3 official games, Tinker were pretty bad in their first couple of tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom