• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvana

I just played one of my most intense games. I was Vengeful Spirit and had to out carry a Doom and a Kunka and somehow did it lol

The game started out terribly (score earlier was around 0-9 ) then just snowballed later on.

More to the point you outcarried a Tinker.

>Well Played!

iSgwergzFMCej.gif

They added this

Awesome

Best Doom set to date

Sugoi

bounchfx

Now how do i add it to duskie?

maybe an alternate style? =D

the trick is to spam valve over and over

or when/if it comes out, perhaps I can make another one that you can mod-in yourself.. though im not sure how difficult the process would be

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
you dont deserve 6.82

rac don't be mad cuz i'm better than you at cs:go ̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

rac

Banned
rac don't be mad cuz i'm better than you at cs:go ̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

how could i be mad about that? im fucking awful at csgo

holy shit your new ava sux

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
mumblegaf message said:
[10:11:40 PM] (Channel) Gofu: No one hears you. Your account has been flagged as disruptive and your communication privileges temporarily revoked. Time remaining: -391588 hours

REKT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If I owned a Dota casting studio I would make Zyori pay me to cast games.

Is there ever a point where people don't call gg 10 minutes in and then give up and whine the rest of the match? I want to believe it's just the MMR tier I'm in but literally every game I am playing with toxic idiots.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is there ever a point where people don't call gg 10 minutes in and then give up and whine the rest of the match? I want to believe it's just the MMR tier I'm in but literally every game I am playing with toxic idiots.
Err it moves up to like 20 minutes, but I feel like a quarter of my games a team will give up far too early (It's usually really clear they gave up too soon if it is the opposing team)

He creates smurfs, raises them to 6k and sells them.
Sure he sells them? I thought he just did it to get stream viewers.

W1SSY

There is one guy in the GiantBomb chat that I refuse to play with because he calls gg when his lane goes poor. It is the worst thing ever because most of the time that game is not over but he does not try.

The answer is to not play ranked and all pick, so your chance of meeting toxic idiots every game drops from 100% to maybe the high 70s. I played my calibration matches and decided that I'll play again when I feel like I've improved, because every game devolved into "report ____" in all chat by 20 minutes, even if it wasn't my team doing the flaming, and I'm not really interested in grinding that.

I think lately pro streams haven't been them playing ranked solo queue a lot of the time because of how toxic it is (Sing and Bulldog usually stack 5, Waga plays a smurf, RTZ plays inhouses, etc). I remember watching a game on Sing's stream before TI4 where a shadow fiend complained about his teammates being noobs and flamed the whole game, even though he literally had SingSing and Dendi on his team.

Chris R

IDK why I even try to support Alch in the trench. Buy the wards, do the stuns and acid shit, end up carrying the team with shitload of farm at the 60 min mark since they can't carry their way out of a paper bag.

Wok

Here are my winrates:
  • in All-Pick for patch 6.81b:
  • with at least 4 games with the hero on each side
  • I only show stats which are really different for both sides

O8MimZR.png

So I have to consider whether I play Radiant or Dire before picking.

They called us n-words early in the game :(

Why did you let Kunkka live by the way? Did he manage to escape?

hZqPlOM.png

Chris R

Wait, I get the cute as fuck husky with my Summit 2 ticket purchase? I was already going to buy the ticket, the bonus is nice!!!

Kard8p3

pls give me 6.82 and new doom set

i still want that skadi morph too.

fuck i need to go to bed i have classes in like 6 hours.

Raytow

Is the Baphomet set going to be 8 euros? like the EG Earthshaker, DC Pudge and Alliance Abbadon? those 3 are almost Arcana quality.

JC Sera

What server are you playing on? Just curious cause I here a lot of complaints about that sort of stuff, but it doesn't seem to happen on Australian servers that much. Even in low priority people are pretty decent.

I don't know they proceed to call them faggots in return.

Why does that not surprise me...

Oh, I was going to ask for thoughts on something. Been fiddling around with CM more lately and had my first game as Captain. Thought I drafted pretty well but my teamates were pretty doom and gloom from the beginning; http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/865420518

SS\Mirana\Centaur aggressive tri pretty much crushed any chance of their Void coming online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom