• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

Alliance so bad
SLx19c3.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Team itemization loses me so many games fml

Also I never know what to build on Viper (Io was going Mek)

Baha

This Team Tinker vs Power Rangers game is pretty intense. Nice to see a late game pugna vs a late game tinker.

Team itemization loses me so many games fml

Also I never know what to build on Viper (Io was going Mek)

Oh, this reminds me... in a game I was playing last night, one of my teammates criticized our Viper for his item build. Viper responded by saying, "This is a good build, I use it on all heroes."

...get me out of this MMR hell

I'm about to head out to go to this Spoon concert so by the law of inverse proximity to dota a huge update will happen today or tomorrow.

Quesa

why do I keep playing this game

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/872909897

lion and sky went with me mid against doom which I would have loved if it weren't for the tri mid. BS casted q on me so I couldn't ult in a fight and died. then they all blame me for not going support safe.

dmshaposv

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/872909897

lion and sky went with me mid against doom which I would have loved if it weren't for the tri mid. BS casted q on me so I couldn't ult in a fight and died. then they all blame me for not going support safe.

Lower pubs are all abt greed it seems to me. Lol at that dazzle's farm (deso, heart components, no mek/urn)

If ur lucky enough to not be qued with retards who run into a heavy disable lineup as a spirit breaker or a sniper who auto attacks and uses his ult at the beginning of a fight - be greedy as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom