• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMarker

Post your face when theres no patch tonight

6ttn8LK.gif

Kard8p3

If you actually think the blink buff was bad then you have bad opinions.

Like previously said, has done wonderful things for the hero pool.

Zoon

Suggestion:
Change MoM to require 2xGloves of Haste instead of recipe.Gives +30 AS as passive, dmg received while active becomes +50% instead of +30%

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Dota 2 themed neighborhood in Sims 4.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Seems like a pretty long time for a patch to be in the test client only.

I really do feel they are stalling for time, but I'm not sure if anything will come from it. Matt mentioned Base Customization a bit before the test patch first came out, but there is no sign of it in the test version at all, so that may be one thing. There could just be something about techies that makes it harder to debug too.

I'm really dense, what is this supposed to be a fix and/or improvement to?
Tournaments who opt to disable spectators and not setup a ticket in the store will no longer be allowed to get away with this.

On the negative side it fucks over the private scrims that opt to include observers. I have already suggested that coaches don't trigger this rule.

W1SSY

It would be kind of cool if Valve would implement a way in client for communities to have small tournaments and allow easy access to watch in client. If you could set up tournaments based on guilds and promote that in the page that has tournaments it could maybe give more publicity to some of the smaller tournaments that are not real visible i.e. The Rektreational and GiantBomb tournament. I could be wrong but it does not seem like that would be that difficult considering most of the stuff is built all you need is a way for the guild leader to setup the tournaments and promote them so they show up for all guild members or maybe chat groups.

kvk1

Tournaments who opt to disable spectators and not setup a ticket in the store will no longer be allowed to get away with this.

On the negative side it fucks over the private scrims that opt to include observers. I have already suggested that coaches don't trigger this rule.

Ah, gotcha.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I really do feel they are stalling for time, but I'm not sure if anything will come from it. Matt mentioned Base Customization a bit before the test patch first came out, but there is no sign of it in the test version at all, so that may be one thing. There could just be something about techies that makes it harder to debug too.

Yeah I think they just dumped whatever they had on the private beta onto test to calm the fires and buy some more time.

Bilix

If you actually think the blink buff was bad then you have bad opinions.

Like previously said, has done wonderful things for the hero pool.

I think it's bad that blink dagger seems like a requirement on a significant amount of heroes.

Hylian7

This was one of those matches of "How is it even possible to lose to all these shit builds?"

Well it certainly is if three members of your team are absolutely braindead.

And don't tell me "It's void he's OP". If Void's OP, but by that logic we should have done better than this because I'm Tinker. Void isn't as big of a monster as people make him out to be anyway.

I told Razor to get BKB for all the Dagons. Nope, fuck that need an Agha!

I'm getting beaten on by Void under Chrono, WR is outside it, there's creeps right behind Void, shackle? NOPE FUCK YOU RUN AWAY, and we're in the fucking base!

qmLdlSs.png

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/873046468

God, fuck this game sometimes

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm getting an ominous feeling about the Techies update. The hero doesn't seem ready. I think the community's clamoring is going to effect the game in a massively detrimental way if they rush this one out.
CBB04C1DC0D18B940E118D3131C6491C87F638C8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom