• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raytow

God tier Lanaya, seriously? wait is that in terms of waifuness, or hero opness? the later ok the former, nope.

DanSaxon

Hold the phone. Luna shit tier ?! Irish, white hair and rides a fucking lion/panther thing (or in my case a dragon).

Nymerio

Teh feels.
cry.gif

http://farewell.thealliance.gg/

SLx19c3.gif

I laughed at IO. Other than that, my only note is that League must have a huge amount of female champs, cus I didn't think they had that many more overall than Dota but here it's like twice as many.

waifus pay the bills in Japan, and waifus pay the bills at Riot

Nirvana

You guys ready for
no patch day
?

Nah bro, can't wait to see what WjsW stands for, because it's clearly a clue to a super secret Sun Wukong patch hidden in Sploon's barrel.

In before I chastise reddit and it really is a conspiracy

So I played a PA game and ended up 20/3/14 (which is fine). I'm watching the replay and I did some absolutely horrendous things in that game (bad CSing, extremely trigger-happy on BKB, etc). I suppose I have to be more aware of this stuff while I'm playing rather than afterward.

Haunted

So I played a PA game and ended up 20/3/14 (which is fine). I'm watching the replay and I did some absolutely horrendous things in that game (bad CSing, extremely trigger-happy on BKB, etc). I suppose I have to be more aware of this stuff while I'm playing rather than afterward.
Watching your replay and analysing your own play is one of the best ways to improve, so you're already on a good path!

FACE

Banned
The fact that someone would make a tiered waifu list image for those games(joke or not) is kinda sad.

Did anyone do that?

Well....

God tier Lanaya, seriously? wait is that in terms of waifuness, or hero opness? the later ok the former, nope.

i can't believe qop made great tier

lina, fortune and riven are all great tier, everyone knows this

Hold the phone. Luna shit tier ?! Irish, white hair and rides a fucking lion/panther thing (or in my case a dragon).

FACE

Banned
This thread had such promise

now its just as awful as the last one

If you think about it, it's just like Dota. Sometimes you get people that communicate and aren't assholes and suddenly everything looks promising, then you get a 10 game streak full of flamers and people that pick Pudge after you/someone on your team already picked a mid hero.

domstah

> Luna. Best Tier Wifu

Also why does everyone go one about Luna's voice when Mirana's voice is so fucked up you cant even tell what accent that is. That's where my compendium vote would have gone for a voice redo - not PA.

FACE

Banned
> Luna. Best Tier Wifu

Also why does everyone go one about Luna's voice when Mirana's voice is so fucked up you cant even tell what accent that is. That's where my compendium vote would have gone for a voice redo - not PA.

Spectre won the voice redo.

Hupsel

> Luna. Best Tier Wifu

highfive.gif

You have my glaives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom