• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

So is US East still messed up for everyone else? I'm still getting a ton of graphical errors and such while playing on there.

MikeDown

Banned
my sister drew this
dota_2_drow_ranger_by_ryokotoast-d7xrj5r.png

she will do more plus dota chibis after her surgery

Kard8p3

is anyone willing to power level my wizard im too fucking lazy to do t6 bounty miners gold over and over and over

Kade

dygbert#1295

I'm just playing a seasonal Barbarian until I get bored of it. Can't play tonight though.

Are there any low lvl players here who want to start grouping up? I'm not that great, only lvl 10 atm but I don't think I'm that horrible. I'm just getting tired of doing randoms all the time.

Doubt any new players frequent the OT but it's worth a shot I guess.

Are there any low lvl players here who want to start grouping up? I'm not that great, only lvl 10 atm but I don't think I'm that horrible. I'm just getting tired of doing randoms all the time.

Compared to most of the folks here, I'm "new" with only 200 games. Also I'm bad. Friend ID 64682263 if you're interested.

Compared to most of the folks here, I'm "new" with only 200 games. Also I'm bad. Friend ID 64682263 if you're interested.

Add me, friends, I can feed for you.

Steam ID - http://steamcommunity.com/id/mikeyrab

my sister drew this
dota_2_drow_ranger_by_ryokotoast-d7xrj5r.png

she will do more plus dota chibis after her surgery

Awesome art :)

Coming our of my games this evening I think the most important thing about DOTA is that nobody complains. It's too tempting to bitch about how you wouldn't have fed in another's position but when push comes to shove the you don't know that for a fact and more importantly that's going to create animosity in your team which will work against you throughout the entire match.

As an individual you always want to think you're smarter than everybody else and that you would have done the better thing in a situation. In some cases that's true, but in others you simply don't account for how intelligent the opposing team is. The one constant is that if you treat a team member like shit they're going to focus on how big a dick you are rather than the rest of the match and that will cost you.

I guess the point of this is that if you're in the trench and don't know how to increase your MMR that best thing to do is to be the coolest fucker that you can be. Always improve yourself as a player and that will help, but not only will you not being a cock to your team prevent them from stopping play to lash out at you they might respond positively and ask you how to improve in the match.

Just did a bots game with techies after all. Seems very slow, auto attack is almost pointless, and pretty easy to get bursted down, seems like he's fun to play but if you aren't careful you'll get toasted before even getting to suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom