• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

Thank you for this dota we are about to recieve icefrog
happytears.gif

so people talk about getting peruvians on USE

but I just got all chinese players

wtf is this?

Hint: Everyone can type Chinese/Cantonese. Quite a few of those players are Americans or in America.

Seriously doubt anyone will pick high latency servers on purpose, they probably leave the default settings (all selected).

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
PL picked alot in pubs, he has 3 extra illusions and they are spammable?

Ember_Spirit.png

"Prepare for a lesson."

cleave/ember don't even counter new pl anymore because he spawns illusions so quickly and can disjoint stuns and big abilities like sleight of fist with his new w

also diffusal can now purge flame guard and the early diffusal build will rekt ember, also can't run from 800 MS phantom rush

inkls

Not really, it's a 10 sec cd and one illusion does no damage so...

No. I mean his illusion cap now is 10, not 7+the original like the old pl. Thats 3 extra illusions with a 50% proc chance with lvl 3 ult.

cleave/ember don't even counter new pl anymore because he spawns illusions so quickly and can disjoint stuns and big abilities like sleight of fist with his new w

also diffusal can now purge flame guard and the early diffusal build will rekt ember

Doesn't that also mean that ember's dps with bfury will stay at max with sof?

FACE

Banned

also diffusal can now purge flame guard and the early diffusal build will rekt ember

God damn :(

Aselith

No. I mean his illusion cap now is 10, not 7+the original like the old pl. Thats 3 extra illusions with a 50% proc chance with lvl 3 ult.

Yeah I gotcha I misunderstood. Spamming is when you push a button real fast though so that's not exactly spamming.

also diffusal can now purge flame guard and the early diffusal build will rekt ember, also can't run from 800 MS phantom rush

Ember will cleave on all the illusions presumably though so it'll do a crazy amount of damage.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
LC is still pretty good vs PL.

I think with the change to duel not letting you turn off passives, LC sort of has to get blademale for people like PL or PA though.

Razzer

Doesn't that also mean that ember's dps with bfury will stay at max with sof?

Can't cast sleight when he drains all your mana in 2 seconds, and yes, he will have illusions even after you sleight him cus of how quickly he makes them.

inkls

Can't cast sleight when he drains all your mana in 2 seconds, and yes, he will have illusions even after you sleight him cus of how quickly he makes them.

If only you had a way to create a gap thats larger than phantom's rush max acquisition range.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Ember will cleave on all the illusions presumably though so it'll do a crazy amount of damage.

PL can completely avoid the first big sleight with his w, and after that it doesn't matter. Ember has to immediately get out or he will lose all his mana and die within 3s. If he doesn't already have a remnant up, he's completely dead because of PL's slows (diffusal and lance) and also phantom rush.

inkls

PL can completely avoid the first big sleight with his w, and after that it doesn't matter. Ember has to immediately get out or he will lose all his mana and die within 3s. If he doesn't already have a remnant up, he's completely dead because of PL's slows (diffusal and lance) and also phantom rush.

Yeah, but having a remnant up before a fight is like ember 101

Yes, run you coward.

Stop hiding behind fakes coward.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If your only plan against PL is to pop a single sleight and then remnant away, you're better off playing Kunkka + X.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The counter against PL is the same as it's always been.

Early ganks and lockdown. Except now he can disjoint projectile stuns, so you're better off with targeted ones like Hex, Sheepstick, Fireblast, etc.

Ketch

I played storm vs PL last night and it worked out okay. The remnants and overload worked pretty well to kill his illusions and without invis he couldn't get away. Granted, he was terrible, but it still worked.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
in 1v1 i guess. He'll destroy him in a teamfight imo.

Dunno man, if I'm PL, I'm always looking out for that ember. Second I see sleight, I'm hitting doppelganger to disjoint most of the damage and hopefully blink towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom