• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Dunno man, if I'm PL, I'm always looking out for that ember. Second I see sleight, I'm hitting doppelganger to disjoint most of the damage and hopefully blink towards him.

But if you disappear it ends sof early and you'll have a one second of heads up to scram to a respectable distance and sof's cast range is 700. PL's phantom rush max range is 900. You have 1 sec to clear 200.

Wok

I have been getting this drawing randomly since the patch went live.

QGRVBBd.png

Acinixys

Or maybe somehow drafting around a never lose team fights strat? Is that a thing? Tanky cores with healing support? DK, omni, dazzle abbadon kind of stuff.

What's the most reliable way to win in new patch?

Man an Omni/Abba/Necro/Dazzle + 1 team would be disgusting to play against

Abba and Necro can transition into late game carries (Omni as well I guess), plus you would be fighting into 200+ heals every 5 secs

Brutal

this is all tactical feed so they can take advantage of that sweet new patch gold when they kill them later

no this is impossible i was told the first 30 mins of the game didnt matter anymore

Okay, after playing a bot game to get some of my rustiness out of the way I noticed that it's gotten way easier to win them because of the new patch. Bot teammates feed as usual, you get incredible amounts of gold and exp to be able to keep up with the entire enemy team by yourself. At one point I was lvl 19 as PA and the rest of my team was 11/12, I noticed getting sick amounts of gold too.

Randdalf

why are people still picking techies and why are they in my game

100% useless

Played with this Techies yesterday who was just hitting all the sweet spots and carrying our team in the mid game with some great traps. I don't think he used Suicide Squad that much at all either.

Yeah this comeback mechanic doesn't work, it's just a false hope mechanic.

I ended two killing sprees defending a tier 3, got a ton of gold and exp so I caught up to their cores instantly. But the people on my team who fed in the first place kept feeding, because there's a damn reason you're 10k gold behind I guess.

I wonder if certain heroes (void, spectre) will be better in this patch just by their ability to solo-kill heroes that have more farm than they do in certain situations.

Played with this Techies yesterday who was just hitting all the sweet spots and carrying our team in the mid game with some great traps. I don't think he used Suicide Squad that much at all either.

Yes there are techies that are good, but 99% of them are trash and max suicide squad first.

Yeah this comeback mechanic doesn't work, it's just a false hope mechanic.

I ended two killing sprees defending a tier 3, got a ton of gold and exp so I caught up to their cores instantly. But the people on my team who fed in the first place kept feeding, because there's a damn reason you're 10k gold behind I guess.

I wonder if certain heroes (void, spectre) will be better in this patch just by their ability to solo-kill heroes that have more farm than they do in certain situations.

You said it yourself, a bad team(or bad players) will not comeback just because "comeback mechanic", that's not false hope, just bad play. It's a good thing that you can't just kill a fed carry 2 or 3 times and then expect to be even again.

Edit: LMAO, RTZ just bottles a rune while smoked, making it super obvious to SNA.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_•︻̷┻̿═━一 SNIPERINO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom