• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went 16-8-18 as Undying in a game that went 51 mins. Had 3 supports (Sand King, Omni Knight and Disruptor) and a Mirana (that did not snowball) on my team against a Faceless Void, Lifestealer, Silencer, Invoker and Bounty Hunter. We won so hard early and then proceeded to throw the game away while people farmed the jungle (Omni Knight farmed a Sacred Relic) and badly split push/feed. As soon as we hit 30 mins and they still had all of their tier 3's I knew we were done. It's kinda frustrating but I knew if we didn't win in half an hour or less, we weren't going to win at all based off of the picks alone.

shira

does gaf has a clan where all of you guys play ?

I am now getting bored playing alone need some friends

Channel
Click the little + icon under games played

You should get a window - type Neogaf --> click Neogaf
kMfP31Q.png

Guild
For more info please contact Neogaf Guild officers whilst in-game:
Artanisix, Dreams-Visions, 1.09, Procarbine, Sanjay, Wes, Haly, Conceptor

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Of course my WR puts me in a 4 stack who call me retard tell me they are mid then tell me to go mid then roam as 4 against a doom dk ember spectre with a grand total of 0 stuns (axe call and shackle)
gggggggggggg

Fezan

Channel
Click the little + icon under games played

You should get a window - type Neogaf --> click Neogaf
kMfP31Q.png

Guild
For more info please contact Neogaf Guild officers whilst in-game:
Artanisix, Dreams-Visions, 1.09, Procarbine, Sanjay, Wes, Haly, Conceptor

Thanks i once joined this channel its not appearing will join again and post about it

yarden24

Of course my WR puts me in a 4 stack who call me retard tell me they are mid then tell me to go mid then roam as 4 against a doom dk ember spectre with a grand total of 0 stuns (axe call and shackle)
gggggggggggg

you made me want to try windrunner, so I did, and got a venge that went 0-6 and then dced after 10 minutes

so you're lucky i say!

anyone wana party up and play some dota?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
0-2 having to rely on others to carry sucks balls
Shackle is hard

I did get some sick ganks though with force + Euls

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
WR is the worst hero in dota along with slardar

I think I held the team together with morale and facts and we got a full wipe thanks to me buying 20 sentries.

pvjK5Iz.png

I need to play a carry (or at least something high impact like earth shaker) to win people just davai davai forever and dont farm and have bad map awareness fml.
Just shit like laning vs Weaver, Ogre, Lich and leaving people alone. I fucked up bad by trying to be too aggressive without levels and didn't contest pulls. idk

G1: Mid vs Ember. Did fine.
G2: I dont even remember what happened but people early are dicks and just yap their mouth and give up
G3: WR+Mirana vs Tree Clinkz. Mirana gives up FB in 20 seconds because she skilled starfall first. Continually fucked by harass (400hp) and tree being bullshit. Then was solo.

Void still stomping pubs, fuck. Doesn't feel nerfed at all with the game shifting towards late game. What an annoying hero to play against, holy shit.

Man, the kick change and the aghs upgrade actually made Earth Spirit fun again to me

Gonna be playing more Sylla aswell that blademail build is onto something.

It took me a while to realize what the patch notes for him meant, so an entire game I was screwing up because I couldn't get the kicks right. The very moment I realized I had to be in range we completely turned the game around. And then I remembered I could pull teammates, whoops.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/925187748

One pair of barracks, two tier 3 towers were down and all our tier 4 towers were gone and then they fountain camped a bit too much and we could turn it around while nothing in their base was gone.

Ultimatum

Banned
is antimage better or worse? late game heroes are much better now but AM was only good because he got 6 slotted so quickly, so I don't know if that's a big enough advantage any more

Acinixys

Spectre is awesome now. That reflect got me a double kill at like level 8. From there it was the snowball train.

I love this change but Void is still broken as fuck. Can still offlane solo and only needs MoM + Maelstrom to go 1v2 and win

Needs more nerfs pls

Demoli

The more i think about it, the more i think Enchant Remnant should be Earth Spirit's regular ult.

It sinergyses with his toolset, it enhances his ability to save allies and alsomakes it so he as a reliable way ti pick off enemies, all while not nuking his rock supply.

Arksy

Is there a good version of the patch notes, that is the "not valve don't explain anything without obscuring everything with terrible graphics" version?

I have a feeling Bloodrage will get changed to not affect spells, or at least to a less significant degree. I mean, 40%, woof.

Or maybe something like only damage dealt/taken within 600 range will be amplified. It would make bloodrage more interesting since your target has to be in the fight - and thus be vulnerable - to make use of the damage amplification, and it will also stop the cheesy bloodrage + global ult combos.

I love this change but Void is still broken as fuck. Can still offlane solo and only needs MoM + Maelstrom to go 1v2 and win

Needs more nerfs pls

Yeah I was disappointed with his nerfs, I wanted his laning to not be easy as fuck anymore. He's still going to be omnipresent in the metagame, which sucks.

inkls

I have a feeling Bloodrage will get changed to not affect spells, or at least to a less significant degree. I mean, 40%, woof.

I think people overrating this. Remember the team needed 4 aghs and 5 refresher (one for bloodseeker so he could apply the buff to everyone). Considering they managed to farm these items and we didn't see the result of those games nor when they got these items I'd say they were pretty far ahead. If they were able to win with aghs refresher alone.

I recall someone who had made a video with a global strat and had commented in the reddit thread about how they had barely won due to luck and the fact that the other team was stupid since they never considered building the appropriate items (none bought bkb iirc). Not to mention smoke pretty much negates specter, zeus and np's dmg. Heck massblademails would have been appropriate. Even if zeus dodges the reflect from his first ult no way he can survive 5 times his 2nd ult dmg being sent out. Apart from specter every hero in a global strat are really squishy.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

just make it so it costs mana and you can only ever apply it to one person at a time, maybe buff other parts of the hero to compensate.

so yeah it would still make for a killer combo with zeus (or spectre), but no, you can't instantly kill every single hero on the enemy team at 30 minutes with 2 global heroes. as much as i like new bloodseeker, this gimmick has to go. perfect way to fountain camp btw.

polychron

I went to the secret shop at EGX, and bought two of the microplushes. Got one templar assassin and one shitty wizard, so I actually came out up in cash in terms of the item value. Gonna keep the hwytty and shizard item for a bit though.

I hope they make the PL rush thing stop putting you closer to towers than your melee range. I keep pulling tower aggro because I'm closer than the creeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom