• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't that gold bounty thing matter for spectre only when she's really far behind in farm? I don't see how you'd benefit greatly from it once you get your radiance because you can farm pretty quickly yourself and with relatively minimal risk.

Acinixys

wouldn't that gold bounty thing matter for spectre only when she's really far behind in farm? I don't see how you'd benefit greatly from it once you get your radiance because you can farm pretty quickly yourself and with relatively minimal risk.

The difference is get Radi - press R - get 2K assist gold - get Diffusal 3 mins after 20 min Radi

Zeth

every game that i pick timbersaw, i get somebody telling me im stupid for buying blink dagger on him

why wont people let me live

I could see it in some situations, but you already have a pretty reliable movement skill that has a 4 second cooldown.

I think Blink is awesome on Timber. Yes, he has the benefit of in-built mobility, but adding Blink multiplies that exponentially. You can suddenly zip across 2 screens at a time every few seconds. It allows you to fine-tune your positioning, which is generally very valuable to the hero.

Red UFO

Man, I understand the idea of a comeback system and why being able to comeback from a slow start is a good thing, but man, every graph on dotabuff of mine and/or my friends games is just huge spikes in both sides repeatedly, and whoever had the last spike wins.

shira

6XGcWbb.jpg

Anno

Man, Moon really needed Aghs there. Great series though. Anything that brings back crazy late game deciding fights and Necrolyte at the same time is fine by me.

E: Lol and these teams have to play eachother right away for another finals berth? Geez.

Bristle is ez.. he's even better now with the nerfs to chrono and doom. Some match ups are bad for him though and if the enemy team has a lot of stun/burst it can hurt you.

I usually rush pipe>AC with a naked sage mask for early mana issues. If they have a lot of physical DPS it might be worth it to go for vanguard>crimson guard.

Your job is to get the enemy team to expend as much energy on you as they can without killing you. Then your team comes up and kills them.

Io on the other hand is a worthless ball of crap in pubs.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/928171882

Matches like this where it feels super close and you triumphed through skill, til you go back and see that the other team had some really questionable skill and item builds, and probably didn't know what they were doing.

They got the bounty for my only death but did nothing with the huge gold infusion.

sixghost

That instant Valve damage control, counter-spin.

If you can't get more than one GAF person interested in it - what does that say?

Dota just doesn't lend itself to fantasy games. There were weeks where I literally had zero points because none of my players had a match. It's stupid.

inkls

Sometimes

Sometimes you get a player on your team who is so BLATANTLY RETARDED that its a miracle they can even operate something as complex as a computer

This Doom used his ult on Tinker ONCE. Just once. In a 1h10m match

Despite me shouting at him to ult tinker at least 500 times

This game is stupid and I hate it

I had a game where Doom neglected to buy aghs refresher vs the enemy's ck and ls and went for carry items. Sure helped us when my ravages couldn't do crap vs raged lifestealer and bkb ck with all his illusions.

Anno

This is basically the poorest, most useless Drow ever and it probably won't matter because I don't think they can kill Viper. If this Zeus was literally any other hero I think coL would be much better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom