• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

that feel when you feed on Ogre but you're still useful with blood lust and multicast stuns
happytears.gif

thank you team for carrying me.

Unless things change we are not going to get a new pool of casters coming through any time soon.

Hopefully Valve update their video policy soon in regards to Dota TV tickets so people like JoinDOTA stop DMCAing new casters.

Wow, that sounds pretty awful (and unsurprising for JoinDOTA).

Aselith

I mean in my game as viper, I call mid, then this spanish speaker last picks pudge, spams JAJAJAJA, and sits in my mid lane missing every hook. I have no control over something like that.

I'll probably pop back in when ever they release the major update they have planned next year, but until then fuck this. It's been real.

Take your break of course but when you come back you might want to think about adjusting some for your teammates retardation. Fighting over MY lane is nonproductive and you end up poorer for it. Just move to the other lane.

Calling a lane and setting your mind on it before everyone has picked is bad play in and of itself tbh.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I think it's time for me to say goodbye to dota. I just dont have any fun with this game anymore.

You'll be back. I think I'm ready for another break after last night. People on my team were whining and complaining even though we were winning and eventually won because I wasn't playing my character at 100% maximum efficiency. It's a miserable experience even in winning games, and even worse in losing ones.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Every support should be as strong as Phoenix.

pompidu

So I think people are going to see a lot more right click hereos now after this patch. No point in picking some of these hereos.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
What's the deal with last night's LGD vs C9 games? I can't find a VOD of them on the BTS twitch page aside from the first game, or anywhere else.

Mordeccai

I'm not going to tell you to not take a break but you should start queueing with gaffers. No jajajajaja there.

I'll hop into five stacks when I pop back in after a few weeks/months. Kind of counter productive to be that guy in the five stack who is not having fun, don't want to bring bad vibes into a stack atm.

Take your break of course but when you come back you might want to think about adjusting some for your teammates retardation. Fighting over MY lane is nonproductive and you end up poorer for it. Just move to the other lane.

Calling a lane and setting your mind on it before everyone has picked is bad play in and of itself tbh.

I do this. It happens quite often. I don't have an issue with rotations at all. But it's bullshit that I am forced to do it because of some shitter who last picks pudge and just wants to screw around with his team.

I'm not a mid insta-locker (was fourth pick on the team and we needed a mid), nor a strictly carry/mid player. Let me have my one damn game with an OP mid hero FFS.

TheCrow

What's the deal with last night's LGD vs C9 games? I can't find a VOD of them on the BTS twitch page aside from the first game, or anywhere else.
They lost internet during game 2 so someone else started casting halfway into game 2. No vods but you can find the games through the archived streams.

Game 1 and start of Game 2
http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit2/b/574015289

End of Game 2 and Game 3 starts at 1:22:00
http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit/b/574076093

Aselith

I do this. It happens quite often. I don't have an issue with rotations at all. But it's bullshit that I am forced to do it because of some shitter who last picks pudge and just wants to screw around with his team.

I'm not a mid insta-locker (was fourth pick on the team and we needed a mid), nor a strictly carry/mid player. Let me have my one damn game with an OP mid hero FFS.

Yeah, I hear you. Always sucks to random QOP and then someone picks their mid hero and won't go away. :(

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
im guna go ahead and verify that spectre, naga, TB, and pl are the 4 best heroes in dota right now, scientifically proven

anyone notice a common theme

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Spectre is more purple.

And TB can be any color. He shines like the rainbow.

Quesa

Weren't people noting agi illusion carries as the most annoying carries like one maybe two patches ago? Now we're gonna see 'em in comp, too. Who's ready for more naga/spectre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom