• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohasus

Weren't people noting agi illusion carries as the most annoying carries like one maybe two patches ago? Now we're gonna see 'em in comp, too. Who's ready for more naga/spectre?

It is like that Miyamoto image about not liking a Zelda game until a new one comes out.

Razzer

As I look in the mirror and try to conjure ideas in my head, I am haunted by the fact that I see no similarities, but mere juxtaposition.

Kade

I've succumbed to the peer pressure of garbage co-workers and friends.

0087-2326-7611. Added everyone who posted their codes.

Best Marth in Canada is back.

Sianos

I'm finding semicarry Sven with Aghs is an excellent compliment for illusion heroes. +80% damage for every illusion is SCARY.

Nom nom nom.

2085370-cheese.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think Anbokr was going for the illusion thing, but I don't agree with it. Spectre illusions are fundamentally different. They can't be controlled, and are on a long cooldown, can't be used for farming, and due to their auto AI it isn't that hard to tell which is the real one in a fight.

Spectre is a beast due to her Global presence and great late game damage mitigation. Naga and TB both have access to using their illusions to farm, and each has their own respective team fight ability, song having wonderful engagement/disengagement properties, and Metamorphas and Sunder making Terrorblade a man fighting tower killing monster.

Wok

It is strange seeing a Butterfly on PA. You would generally think this would be a bad late game item since they would counter with spells and MKB anyway.

Satanic is core, but I would have said Basher is more important than Butterfly.

Manta and Butterfly is great indeed since the evasion seems to work on illusions, or maybe it is just PA's passive evasion which works.

Acinixys

It is strange seeing a Butterfly on PA. You would generally think this would be a bad late game item since they would counter with spells and MKB anyway.

Satanic is core, but I would have said Basher is more important than Butterfly.

Manta and Butterfly is great indeed since the evasion seems to work on illusions, or maybe it is just PA's passive evasion which works.

I dont agree with Manta at all. PA is all about the single target DPS

Since she got buffed ive been going Phase - Dom Helm - Basher - BF - BKB - Abyssal/Butterfly - Satanic

She feels so strong now that nothing but MKB disables her evasion

The only 2 heros ive seen wreck PA so far is Timber and Lina

FuyML5i.png

How long has Nahaz been casting games? This is the first time I have heard him.

He needs to calm down a bit and chill out. He is all over the place.

Hylian7

I've succumbed to the peer pressure of garbage co-workers and friends.

0087-2326-7611. Added everyone who posted their codes.

Best Marth in Canada is back.
I'll be adding you when I get back to the hotel. At a concert with my girlfriend tonight.

manta is trash on pa

id even goes as far as saying a halbard is better than a butterfly on her

although i havent played with butterflys new ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom