• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratfall

It's funny seeing Idra lean into HotS so hard. Is it just his blizzard loyalties? Seems like he wants to get in early just in case the game takes off. He seemed to be pretty good at Dota when he was playing with Blitz on stream and HotS literally looks like dog poop.

It's funny seeing Idra lean into HotS so hard. Is it just his blizzard loyalties? Seems like he wants to get in early just in case the game takes off. He seemed to be pretty good at Dota when he was playing with Blitz on stream and HotS literally looks like dog poop.
I thought he was getting paid to do that.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I thought he was getting paid to do that.

you'd have to pay me over $100,000 a year to play hots for more than 3 hours

i was literally the biggest fan of this game when it was first announced, but holy shit is it fucking awful (75% due to the comeback mechanics ^_^).

I was there, I WAS THERE. 'tap to download' it said

'not enough blocks free' it said

thanks SSB demo. :( haven't been able to get back in since.
Well, at least you're buying it now. I won't have the money to buy it until the N3DS comes out (so I will probably buy it then with an N3DS!)

BeesEight

he's been getting a lot of play in 6.82, great hero.

Ah, I haven't been keeping up on all the matches but C9's was the first I'd seen of him in awhile.

Had a game with him today that went really well and was just curious where he was. I'll try to keep an eye out for more games.

(Also, that hawk is a godsend in games where supports refuse to ward.)

Radec

That Kuroky 5x Rampage is nasty.

"Plz stop".
KuGsj.gif

gettin my digital on as soon as that shit comes out.
2363-5640-3511

Nope, Friday Baby.

Do I have to give people my code too, or can I simply input your code and it tells you? I haven't used the 3DS friends list in a while.

My code is 2664-2138-6206

When I played the demo at Best Buy back in E3, that was easily the most astonishing thing about it. Downloading the demo that came out a few weeks ago, it still blows me away.

My FC is 4940 - 5427 - 6392

I'm adding everyone that posted theirs on this page.

Here is mine: 1392-4518-9924

Mine is 1048-8835-5812

Hylian7

you'd have to pay me over $100,000 a year to play hots for more than 3 hours

i was literally the biggest fan of this game when it was first announced, but holy shit is it fucking awful (75% due to the comeback mechanics ^_^).
For comeback mechanics to work, that would imply it is possible to get a lead in the first place.

Chris R

I cannot purchase anything in game from my OSX Laptop ;_;

Didn't want to get off my bed to buy the Summit ticket, fuuuuuuck volvo plz

edit: WHAT the FUCK at the game delays? China... seriously

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
For comeback mechanics to work, that would imply it is possible to get a lead in the first place.

that's the joke, the comeback mechanic is that ur literally tethered to the other team and the game is always forcing an equilibrium to the point where the final outcome is literally decided by a coin toss

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
that's the joke, the comeback mechanic is that ur literally tethered to the other team and the game is always forcing an equilibrium to the point where the final outcome is literally decided by a coin toss

Forced 50 is real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom