• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

so basically, buy like 6 tickets each pls omgz

9cOeDnN.jpg

I guess a lot is riding on this LAN to succeed

Atlantis

Does anyone know if Valve ever fixed Lina's Everlasting Array Kinetic Gem? I see the wiki has the custom cast animation in a preview gif, is that in-game? Did they ever add the custom LSA spell animation?

bounchfx

if the summit 2 fails then bts is no more :(

wat? didn't they already announce summit 3 and 4?

Going to buy ticket and two (maybe more) chests tomorrow when I'm on my non-osx machine :( Hope BTS doesn't die.

you should buy the ESL bundle considering they have gotten little to no support for crowd funding so far and their tournament is next week. makes me weep :\ I'm pretty sure BTS will do fine. unless I missed something?

totally not biased

Chris R

you should buy the ESL bundle considering they have gotten little to no support for crowd funding so far and their tournament is next week. makes me weep :\ I'm pretty sure BTS will do fine. unless I missed something?

totally not biased

I'd buy ESL if the games were Sat/Sun instead of Thur/Fri :| I'm working so I can't watch in game. Summit games finish Sat/Sun and I like the dog courier :(

bounchfx

I'd buy ESL if the games were Sat/Sun instead of Thur/Fri :| I'm working so I can't watch in game. Summit games finish Sat/Sun and I like the dog courier :(

hehe naw, I gotcha ;). glad you like duskie. I was actually talking in regards to the bundle - it's separate from the ticket, it should be out tomorrow I believe. That is, of course, if you like the items ;)

I'm gonna stop now, I feel like a tool

back to smash

Goddard

Someone who has experience with the workshop tools should make a custom map where the map is rotated depending on what team you are, so your fountain is always in the bottom left corner of the map and the perspective shifts. I know it's been theorized before but I want to see someone actually try it and see how disorienting it is.

NBtoaster

Seems it's extremely pointless playing ranked, the new pick system just encourages people to pick op shit even more. Terrorblade every game.

kasane

2 more games till i see the mmr of this smurf

i think its in the upper 4ks just by spamming mid or high damage heroes

whoa back then i can play on us e/w while both having 70 ping

now us west is showing 190

my new isp ;__;

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wow Alliance beat VG!? Why did I have to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!?

Zeknurn

Man I fucking hate this patch. It's back to the game being over within 15 minutes and waiting for the other team to end it for another 30+ minutes.

Every game that I played during 6.82 was fun and even but no... we couldn't have that because that would have made sense.

Also what the fuck is up with all these TBD smurfs feeding the shit out of the enemy.

Wok

Man I fucking hate this patch. It's back to the game being over within 15 minutes and waiting for the other team to end it for another 30+ minutes.

I have played 18% of my longest games ever (more than 60 minutes) in the past week. Games are still long with patch 6.82b.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I knew Twitch chat was full of trolls and retards, but they have finally gone too far...

AIPl8Kw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom