• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

that TB damage is insane. holy shit. He practically did half of the tower's health in 3 hits.

:O

edit: look at the freaking net worth. goddam

shira

ceCxK9o.gif

ez arcanas

Vaporak

Terrorblade got buffed when added to captains mode, not nerfed like Legion Commander. I still wonder how Icefrog saw him working out to decide on that kind of balancing.

shira

Terrorblade got buffed when added to captains mode, not nerfed like Legion Commander.

But VG just beat LGD's terrorblade-dazzle. EE just understands him a lot better.

BzFMiAtCYAA0Mc2.jpg

Chessie is on the DL. Not sure who has more hair - Chess or Lodes?

sixghost

The win rate of the team who initially buys the rapier in pro games must has to be horrible. You never see anyone buy one except as a hail mary when they are losing big.

Falk

that puzzling face
I dunno, some heroes like Gyro have rapier as a legit item choice.

Especially when the meta was pretty much PL one one team Gyro on the other.

God, I love Axe. Battle Hunger to Blink to Berserker's Call to Culling Blade. Devestating.

Had a game earlier which encapsulates the best and worst of Dota

Partnered with a cool Invoker, but Huskar never even made a move at the start, and only played when everyone else was already Level 7+

Then 2 teammates abandoned, as did the Huskar :(

We survived as long as we could, but we had no chance. We tried though, dammit.

Does Autoattack make you chase any enemy hero who gets close to you? Bloodseeker hit me with a Rupture, so I took my eye off Axe while I waited it out and took a long look at the other lanes on the minimap. When I looked back at the main screen, I was chasing Bloodseeker, and died even though I'd made sure to stand still earlier.

shira

Is EE considered a tier 1 carry nowadays? He plays so well when he doesn't suffer meltdowns on occasion.

I would only put Ferrari, Black and Arteezy on the list of players who can totally dominate and finish.

No way would either of those 3 be unable to close out game 2.

Acinixys

So i guess Leigon is the new FOTM hero?

Seen her in almost every game ive watched this week

But they always go treads - blink which i disagree with. OO gives you enough move speed to run at people and duel them in the early game. Getting something like maelstrom first lets you get duel kills so much easier, which lets you snowball faster and then get your blink faster

Definitely.

I'm not saying EE doesn't make dumbo choices.

But he farms brilliantly, had a good range of heroes that he can play. And sometimes utterly decimates teams because of his sickness.

So i guess Leigon is the new FOTM hero?

Seen her in almost every game ive watched this week

But they always go treads - blink which i disagree with. OO gives you enough move speed to run at people and duel them in the early game. Getting something like maelstrom first lets you get duel kills so much easier, which lets you snowball faster and then get your blink faster

I think her ulti is too good to turn down.

Not only because you lock someone in place, but the team usually converges to save that person, which is perfect for a black hole, ES ulti, puck ulti etc etc.

I guess early morning dota is the worst. Somehow had a Peruvian with 20 games with a 40% winrate on my team (I have almost 800 games), and him and a earth spirit fed the whole game while enigma complained and built neither blink nor bkb, and a brood who was muted but was the only one contributing.

Still came down to a base race because of ratting, but goddammit was it frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom