• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess early morning dota is the worst. Somehow had a Peruvian with 20 games with a 40% winrate on my team (I have almost 800 games), and him and a earth spirit fed the whole game while enigma complained and built neither blink nor bkb, and a brood who was muted but was the only one contributing.

Still came down to a base race because of ratting, but goddammit was it frustrating.

Your 20 games Peruvian was a smurf with an MMR similar to you. Can we have a look at the Dotabuff of that game?

Acinixys

Haha EE is such a joke. Get ratted nerd.

The amount of games Ive watched where C9 lose to rats is insane

They play like such pussies and let the enemy slowly drain them until they have nothing but an exposed ancient left

As soon as they get a pick off they should rally down mid and counter rax but they push the creeps over the river and then run away instead

So dumb

They deserve to lose this game

Your 20 games Peruvian was a smurf with an MMR similar to you. Can we have a look at the Dotabuff of that game?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/939083350

The morphling was the one with 20 games, but if he was a smurf wouldn't he have a higher winrate, atleast for the first couple of games?

Does unranked seed you immediately at 3k-ish MMR if you say you've played DOTA before? Every game I've played at 6-7 am has been total trash, so I assume it's because the low number of players in matchmaking leads to higher variance on skill level within games, but I suppose it could be coincidental.

I don't recall any other games I've played since I've started keeping track where I've had players with so few games, but it could be possible that none of them use dotabuff.

shira

QN3jivD.jpg

pic's from the LAN audience

Sibylus

Banned
I don't recall NP rat dota as being this sand-mouthingly agonizing. This is just an awful strategy, both in that it's awful to watch and it isn't winning them the game. They're just throwing illusions at buildings and hoping the enemy team breaks before they do. Men did this a century ago because they ran out of ideas.

JustinBB7

I don't recall NP rat dota as being this sand-mouthingly agonizing. This is just an awful strategy, both in that it's awful to watch and it isn't winning them the game. They're just throwing illusions at buildings and hoping the enemy team breaks before they do. Men did this a century ago because they ran out of ideas.

Prophet would finish it at some point at least. At least faster than this game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom