• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

monocromo

if youre talking about the dotastarladder stream its just some pros messing around talking trash

probably not informational at all, but funny if you are into the pro scene and know who these people are

BTS2 WCA Stream (Alliance vs Newbee).

best casters.

I love this type of cast after Zyoris and Capitalists all day

Not a fan of those two either D:

edit: w/@WhatIsHipTV and @Vykromond according to stream title

shira

I hope someone from reddit youtube's that clip of Bulba spoofing a professional caster.

It's so fucking true, they have pre-written dialogue trees that they follow over and over to keep no dead-air and mindless conversation going.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My god it so hard to see anything when playing Smash on the Original 3DS.

Edit: Fuck yeah unlocked the Kirby Stage.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
After Alliance lost s4, Loda stopped caring and decided to go full passive rat for every single draft.

na man this is what people get for whining about deathball so hard, deathball gets nerfed and look what strat AND team come roaring back to the top? rat fukin split push alliance doto

It's the endless cycle, part of the reason why deathball got so strong (it's probably the best counter to rat doto, how the fk u guna rat if the game ends in 15 minutes and you lose all your outer towers?) was because split push was nerfed so hard and items (especially early game ones), cooldowns, and heroes were creeped up so hard to deal with split push after 6.78. Now the reverse is happening.

Ketch

anybody know how to stop the courier from automatically switching styles to whoever is calling it at the moment?

shira

Your hopes fade tonight.

I want to see black on TB

Oh my Jesus Christ winner takes on Alliance for a shot at Newbee.
TI4 Redemptionboys - C9 can kill three demons with one LAN

- eliminated by VG at the main event
- lost to Newbee in groups
- lost to Alliance forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom