• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

QN3jivD.jpg

pic's from the LAN audience

BzGmNk6CcAAcLzv.jpg:large

Im finding this more hilarious, than it should be. At least basskip and syndereN are keeping this fun.
But seriously tho - worst tournament ever!

Mohasus

Can you save and reload a game like in WC3? Or does that "select a point in a pro match and play it by yourself" thing work?

Im finding this more hilarious, than it should be. Should have just let creeps do it.

Megas alone won't win this game (1 SoF clears them all). And this point, I'm not sure what will.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So these disconnects... Is this a problem with the tournaments LAN set up or some bug in the game?

Since we have time, can someone answer a random-ass lore question for me?

Who is "the Goddess" that Vengeful Spirit refers to when say says, "A gift from The Goddess...."

Ee must be mad.

I bet he's saying,

"Why the fuck do you fucking nerds have to do this split push bullshit? Man the fuck up like Naruto would."

Who is "the Goddess" that Vengeful Spirit refers to when say says, "A gift from The Goddess...."

From her lore:
Unwilling to live as a flightless cripple, and desiring revenge far more than earthly power, the fallen princess drove a bargain with the goddess Scree'auk: She surrendered her broken body for an imperishable form of spirit energy, driven by vengeance, capable of doing great damage in the material plane.

Sibylus

Banned

Scree'auk, who near I can tell is something like Bird Jesus.

Or Bird Mephistopheles, maybe that's closer to the truth.

Scree'auk, who near I can tell is something like Bird Jesus.

Or Bird Mephistopheles, maybe that's closer to the truth.

From her lore:

oic. ty. and how long until Scree'auk becomes a playable character? Gotta complete the circle.

this fucking tournament has been one embarrassment after another.

You'd think with so much money on the line they would have invested in the necessary equipment and organization to be able to at least manage video game part of the tournament smoothly. This has been utterly unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom