• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinBB7

Posting at historic time.

Edit: The ad underneath my post just said: Prepare for the worst week of your life.
(Army training or something)

w0hKnBQ.gif

techies time

People talking about hiding in captains mode. I think techies will be added to cm pretty quickly, they don't seem very controversial as cm heroes, although ice frog moves at glacial pace adding new cm heroes.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
What's the best counterpick to mine guy. Want to take advantage of this and gain some mmr (if he's on my team I'll just abandon).

MadGear

This is one of these days with a horrific incident where you'll never forget what you were doing while it happened.

A bummer that 6.82 is still nowhere to be seen, would have at least cheered me up a bit :)

But oh well, enjoy your Techies guys. And for me: All Random, here i come!

Zeth

I restarted steam and it had already finished, weird.

Sucks that it looks like only the Techies items. Guess Valve want them in the spotlight. Was hoping for some of the countless other cosmetics recently added. Maybe later this week still?

ur out of ur mind

I mean Pit seems a lock for spooky tide and winter wyvern for frostivus. Pit Lord is also the last Dota hero with a real legacy to say so he might get a proper Arcana and spotlight on him. So it's just a matter of where Zet and Oracle, who already has some decent work done to him, fit in.

I'm sure this will look stupid in the future but parity by TI5 seems pretty likely.

And now we wait.

(for 40 pages of "I'm already sick of techies", "ugh don't you hate it when your teammates first pick techies and you know you're gona lose")

ViviOggi

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴛ ʟᴏʀᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴀʟɪᴄᴇ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʟʟ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜɪᴇs ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴍᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ɢᴀʀᴇɴᴀ ᴘᴜʙs ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴏsᴛ ᴋɪᴄᴋs ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴅʟ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴄ3 ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I like the Arcana a lot better if you activate just the Arcana cart and maybe the custom mines and stuff. Don't really care for the pig armor for the goblins. Really not sure what made them decide to go with a pig theme for this set.

Also the plain wood barrel is way better than the mine for Spoon. The Arcana making him walk around on his own is super cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom