• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyomi

Do you want to save for an early gem when playing against techies? Constantly buying sentries seems like a hug drain on the supports.

I played as CM up against Techies and eventually decided to get a gem. It was working okay until I died, and then our PL decided to walk past it twice with 2 slots open.

I think Techies are annoying and not fun to play against right now, but once people learn to play against them it'll be fine.

Wok

Ready to insta-pick Techies.

Edit: One second too late.

v42Mu0C.png

Deadstar

So what are we going to demand that volvo giff now?

That they give us our time spent playing dota back.

I used to play games :(. I had so much fun. Now all there is, is Dota. How depressing.

I managed armies, I shot rocket launchers. I interacted with wizards and moons. I climbed tall mountains. I drove futuristic vehicles. Now all there is, is Dota.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Do you know why certain items like this ward and ethereal gems have not been updating their price on the market line graph?

Did something happen on August 15th to bust the market?

I think the Line Graph for low volume items only updates every few hours. It shows up to the 4th for me.

manfestival

These new emoticons are really nice

Also this cart looks soooooo good without using the rest of the items. The pig theme is kind of weird.
Also if anyone cares only the Arcana is exalted quality.

whats the point of exalted quality on top of arcana? I remember seeing it on past updates but I didnt care about hats as much as I do now

Wok

Do you know why certain items like this ward and ethereal gems have not been updating their price on the market line graph?

Did something happen on August 15th to bust the market?

I think the Line Graph for low volume items only updates every few hours. It shows up to the 4th for me.

I think the graph updates when some item is sold. Every hour, the graph can update unless there is no buyer for the excessive listed price.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
whats the point of exalted quality on top of arcana? I remember seeing it on past updates but I didnt care about hats as much as I do now

It just a tag that shows you are an early adopter, doesn't do anything.

Also, I think the graphs really is just busted for Ethereal Gems. Maybe Valve did some back in stuff to make them commodities and never fully implemented it?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like this patch broke item styles, and the All Hero Challenge isn't working.

Also, first numbers are in:
OfztgAb.jpg

JambiBum

I love how TB counters techies in the laning phase, jsut use illusions to scout shop and other spots.

I played as techies against a beast master and he tried to use his summons to scout my mines. He found a few spots but he was also giving me free gold. I just changed the places I put them and he couldn't find them anymore.

Hylian7

I love how TB counters techies in the laning phase, jsut use illusions to scout shop and other spots.
You could make that argument for Naga or PL too. Also even though he can't really kill the mines, Zeus is great at checking spots where you might think there are mines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom