• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeth

Fucking bullshit that the chest isn't out. No items except arcana + techies box.

I like the Arcana a lot better if you activate just the Arcana cart and maybe the custom mines and stuff. Don't really care for the pig armor for the goblins. Really not sure what made them decide to go with a pig theme for this set.

We Angry Birds now

shira

I like the Arcana a lot better if you activate just the Arcana cart and maybe the custom mines and stuff. Don't really care for the pig armor for the goblins. Really not sure what made them decide to go with a pig theme for this set.

Also the plain wood barrel is way better than the mine for Spoon. The Arcana making him walk around on his own is super cool.

aGfixHk.png

Wok

WHAT... DO WE REALLY HAVE TECHIES... How come my client did not warn me?

Edit: I told you Thursday is the day for patches to the main client.

Deadstar

WHAT... DO WE REALLY HAVE TECHIES... How come my client did not warn me?

Edit: I told you Thursday is the day for patches to the main client.

Test client on Wednesday, main client on Thursday. That's how it's always been right...

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Test client on Wednesday, main client on Thursday. That's how it's always been right...

I dunno why people keep saying shit like this because the last year or so has done nothing but disprove any and all speculations about there being a "patch day." Test and main client patches have come pretty much any time.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I didn't realize the "fireworks" part of the particles for the mine explosions was the Arcana. Worth the purchase in and of itself. Those explosions are way better than the base particles.

Zoon

Ok first time that my client crashes after I tried to spectate a game.I think techies exploded my client.
Code:
Fatal assert failed: e:\buildslave\dota_rel_win32\build\src\public\studio.cpp, line 2112. Application exiting.

Yup, first game, enemy picks Techies, I pick Zeus, supports suddenly learned the magic of sentries with the start of the game, Techies instantly gives up first blood by laying mines at the runes.

Start of a new era.

EDIT: Also, don't pick five squishy heroes against Zeus.

Weird... in the loadout screen, where it normally listed sets, it lists some individual items, and gives links to buy them in the community market. It didn't always do this, right?

Deadstar

I dunno why people keep saying shit like this because the last year or so has done nothing but disprove any and all speculations about there being a "patch day." Test and main client patches have come pretty much any time.

It was a joke. I know it hasn't been like that for years.

moggio

Banned
Just played my first PT (Post Techies) game and thought it was good fun possibly because we wrecked his stupid goblin faces. The game seemed to be more dynamic than usual and our team worked in harmony against the Techies onslaught! Seems like if you have some good supports he becomes a bit of an irrelevance.

JustinBB7

I just got 3 thropies, think I should have more though.

Also my heroes for the challenge are DK and Viper first. Thought it was bugged because that's what Matt posted in the preview too I think and I had those in test as well. Might just be coincidence..

shira

I just got 3 thropies, think I should have more though.

Also my heroes for the challenge are DK and Viper first. Thought it was bugged because that's what Matt posted in the preview too I think and I had those in test as well. Might just be coincidence..

I just want to spam ":copper: tier" in games

sixghost

Do you want to save for an early gem when playing against techies? Constantly buying sentries seems like a hug drain on the supports.

These new emoticons are really nice

Also this cart looks soooooo good without using the rest of the items. The pig theme is kind of weird.
Also if anyone cares only the Arcana is exalted quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom