• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

I hate it. Thumbs down, Ultra Not-Epic, Volvo plz don't add.

Where did you even find that Shira, I can't find it on the workshop. Pretty sure tournament Items need to be publicly visible in order to be considered.

Dude TC is one of the best artists now and it has custom ink breath particles and it looks exactly like the chrono, with rotation of the crystal shit on the poles

http://zippy.gfycat.com/InsignificantFrayedHarrierhawk.webm
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=321739240

New D2L, with item
268x268.resizedimage
Wasn't put on the Workshop until a couple of days ago which most likely means half of the games won't be played on the ticket.

Good job EG.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wasn't put on the Workshop until a couple of days ago which most likely means half of the games won't be played on the ticket.

Good job EG.

D2L starts November 3rd, that was put up October 3rd, doesn't that perfectly meet Valve's "Must Submit stuff 30 days before the event starts" policy?

Edit: Oh yeah the Eastern Division is at thing.

shira

D2L starts November 3rd, that was put up October 3rd, doesn't that perfectly meet Valve's "Must Submit stuff 30 days before the event starts" policy?

Edit: Oh yeah the Eastern Division is at thing.

Was it really submitted Friday. I would have seen it. Is there stealth submissions now?

Ketch

Get both abilities in Ability Draft/As Rubick, Put Get Fatal Bonds and Sticky Napalm on two+ units, and a single unit of damage will cause Bonds to distribute damage, which will cause Napalm to do bonus damage, which will trigger bonds again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDdeI_KNS6s

Likely fixed in a few days.

haha. that's great. I was thinking it was gonna be like an infinite damage over time thing. Not so.

I literally have popcorn ready.

Epix

Does anyone know if bottled bounty runes continue to accumulate value until they're used or stop accruing after they're bottled?

Does anyone know if bottled bounty runes continue to accumulate value until they're used or stop accruing after they're bottled?

I was actually wondering that myself today. I imagine they calculate the bounty upon use rather than upon when you bottle it (the latter would be a lot more annoying from a programming perspective).

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Watching core Ogre in pro Dota is like my dream come true. Sure it's a low tier game but I don't care. Aghs rush and a bunch of levels and just slaying.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
watching this canada cup makes me feel lilke NA dota might be good. It's so deceiving.

Don't believe the lies. It only looks "good" when played against other shit tier NA Dota.

manfestival

PERU ♫ ┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┘ ♪ ♫ ┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┘ ♪

Bracket

I'm getting sick of solo queue and all its vitriol to the point of quitting Dota, so I'm looking for some good-natured people to play with. I'm fairly decent, gotten to 3200 MMR at one point. But honestly, I just want to play with people to have fun again. I mean I like to win, but I'm not serious about it.

Basically, if anyone wants to queue together for a more relaxing and fun time, hit me up. Any skill level is welcome.

Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sundull/

Region: USE (can play USW and EUW)

inkls

I'm getting sick of solo queue and all its vitriol to the point of quitting Dota, so I'm looking for some good-natured people to play with. I'm fairly decent, gotten to 3200 MMR at one point. But honestly, I just want to play with people to have fun again. I mean I like to win, but I'm not serious about it.

Basically, if anyone wants to queue together for a more relaxing and fun time, hit me up. Any skill level is welcome.

Add me on Steam: Sun Dull

Dont forget to specify the server you usually play on

BeesEight

I have experienced the techies hell. It was literally 4v5 the entire game. I think at one point I looked at the scoreboard and I was level 18 on a support Treant and Techies were level 12.

Edit: In unrelated news, Eyes in the Forest is amazing when your game goes over an hour and a half.

shira

I have experienced the techies hell. It was literally 4v5 the entire game. I think at one point I looked at the scoreboard and I was level 18 on a support Treant and Techies were level 12.

Edit: In unrelated news, Eyes in the Forest is amazing when your game goes over an hour and a half.

Refresher aghs clears the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom