• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratfall

He was ambushing us with Boots of Travel and Blink Dagger. Not being able to TP out basically meant we literally could not push any lane

surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

Volodja

He was ambushing us with Boots of Travel and Blink Dagger. Not being able to TP out basically meant we literally could not push any lane
Just so you know, nets ministun when they first land on you, but you can try and tp out because every successive net only cancels channeling if it lands after the previous net debuff completely expired, if it lands during the duration of the one before, it just refreshes the duration.

sixghost

Just so you know, nets ministun when they first land on you, but you can try and tp out because every successive net only cancels channeling if it lands after the previous net debuff completely expired, if it lands during the duration of the one before, it just refreshes the duration.

How sure are you about this? That would be news to me.

Are you looking for the Dark Souls OT?

Damn, too many Jeff Green streams :D

What's the thing I'm thinking of?

fake edit: Iron Branch, that's the one

I need to get my shit sorted with the items, I only buy from a group of 15 or so items unless it's a recommended Core

TUSR

Banned

I need to get my shit sorted with the items, I only buy from a group of 15 or so items unless it's a recommended Core
Buying 6 iron branches isn't useful.

shira

EZ ARCANAS 32222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

HOLY SHIT

THROWS HARDER THAN C9 & EG with SOLO COACHING COMBINED

G.ZZZ

5.2k TB with treads, no splitpush, no bkb, no teamfight, ended 1-4-3 ResidentSleeper

No seriously this shit with bought accounts is the worst thing ever. 5k are now all shitters who boughts acc in the last days gg, i'm getting deeper and deeper in the trench.

shira

5.2k TB with treads, no splitpush, no bkb, no teamfight, ended 1-4-3 ResidentSleeper

No seriously this shit with bought accounts is the worst thing ever. 5k are now all shitters who boughts acc in the last days gg.

Watch the summit replay - LGD.CDEC vs Speed Gaming. If you want to see Pro TB

Steam is dead. PANIC PANIC PANIC

I've never seen this pink message before on http://steamstat.us/

"If you are currently connected and try to reconnect, you will be unable to do so."

If I remember correctly, it's the most price-efficient stat item in the game, but also the least slot-efficient stat item in the game. Buying 6 branches gives you the most stats for 300 gold, but it's also a massive waste of inventory space because you have an extra 325 gold that isn't doing anything for you, and swapping out a branch for a tango or a stout shield would be much more effective in lane.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
yall... omniknight is so fun

Yo, Omniknight is one of the best heroes in the game but support Omni is fucking ass.

Convince your team to let you go mid.

Bottle>Phase>Battlefury>Mjolnir

Make sure you gank lanes when you get a good rune. Tower dive after you hit 6. Slay all motherfuckers.

100% winrate so far.

Razzer

I have 2 games of "competitive" Omni, and in my professional opinion, he can be described as such:

'Jeez this is boring I'm just standing around leeching exp waiting for them to go on my carry'

'I have some levels finally, yay'

'Finally, a fight!... Holy Jesus this hero is awesome'

'Well, I guess we won guys'

I'm getting sick of solo queue and all its vitriol to the point of quitting Dota, so I'm looking for some good-natured people to play with. I'm fairly decent, gotten to 3200 MMR at one point. But honestly, I just want to play with people to have fun again. I mean I like to win, but I'm not serious about it.

Basically, if anyone wants to queue together for a more relaxing and fun time, hit me up. Any skill level is welcome.

Add me on Steam: Sun Dull

Region: USE (can play USW and EUW)

;_; so uh guys :3 can i play with you guys sometime ;_;

Giff steam IDs so I can add you! Mine is http://steamcommunity.com/id/rayzertag

inkls

This is the game we play.

Naga's net ministuns through BKB. So even if you BKB and then TP out you will get fucked by her.

It doesn't. I've seen a couple of pro games where a naga used net on a tping hero and it didn't interrupt the tp.

Haunted

I'm pretty sure that Naga's net should interrupt TPs, but not prevent a TP from being used when you're ensnared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom