• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzer

Omni's much worse in competitive. Super greedy drafts works when the opponent can't do a trilane to save their life and never play aggressive. Below 4k he's autowin because people never punish him in lane like they should. Above a certain level he work , but not as a support, more as a core mid/offlane.

Imagine playing a similar greedy draft against a Newbee super aggressive draft. That'd be brutal. Even against splitpush, he isn't that amazing (but then again, not many heroes are). He's a pure teamfighter hero, and greedy as greedy can be. It's no surprise it work much better when people hardly punish you in the laning phase (pubs are like 2-1-1-1 all the fucking time zzz), and when people don't splitpush or go pure push strats early on. He's like the counter to pub meta.

PA's a good hero (100% a midder) but suffer a lot against hexers and nukers, and lategame she's surprisingly bad when you get forces and ghosts.

Well duh, even the best heroes require the right conditions to excel. Thanks for the advice tho, does this mean I should start spamming Omni to reach ur MMR?

KingKong

EG first pick Razor
chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61-28x28.png

I'm just saying it doesn't play as good as it looks on paper. I've had my fair shares of games where necro late was mostly a non-factor. I'm not sure why that is, it's been a while since i played with a necro.

^Just picked Necro, drunk as fuck, and owned.

Necro OP

Kade

The extent of my experience with Doom.
8hP45RI.png

I'm pretty sure I've played all these heroes at some point in the last 2-3 years though. Except Techies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
they should also nerf abaddon. that one ability with the mirror image is extremely annoying and i don't want to have to fight against it.

[edit] oh that's chaos knight. well nerf them both anyway.

shira

Summit already has 32k? The tracker isn't updating :(

I looked at the dots

If that void weapon and some other stuff comes out before or at the same time as ESL ONE's chest. It might be really rough - this LAN shit is cut throat

shira

inkls DP winrate 80%
Stevewinwood DP winrate 44.44%

So DP is shit eh?

I only get her when I random. Something feels off about her - all of her spells feel too feathery, you don't want to click people it's all AOE.

I need that killing sensation when I click not just a message that pops up

Falk

that puzzling face
I only get her when I random. Something feels off about her - all of her spells feel too feathery, you don't want to click people it's all AOE.

I need that killing sensation when I click not just a message that pops up

DP needs an arcana that makes zeus ult sound play every time you hit someone?

Manus

Anyone else play all random deathmatch? It's so fun to play. I feel like it's a great way to warm up before me and my stack play ranked for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom