• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadstar

Valve needs to put custom soundtrack support so that you can place your own music files in a folder and it will rotate between them during the necessary parts of the game. When I get a mega kill I want the con air theme to start playing.

Zoon

I just won my first game post techies with russian techies in team(he was actually good) and while playing 4v5 for about 20 minutes.

Demoli

Techie is incredibly scary when going high ground, and that's about it. Hero takes too damn long to set up any meaningful traps.

Also people are simply not placing enough stasis traps out there, thats the best part of the hero.

Chris R

Wish there was a way to play games only against techies :( I fear I'll end up on a team with techies instapickers who are just terrible with the hero making the game a 4v5

ViviOggi

Steve stop undercutting me

EUhw0OC.png

Artanisix

̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿LUCK IS NO EXCUSE̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

ink4n3

Are there any issues with the assured victory shout? I set it to J and was jamming it before the horn, but nothing happened.

I would advise against playing ARDM. There's a bug where if there are 0 heroes left and you can't respawn you get an abandon if 5 minutes pass.

Totally not achievements

Because achievements in Dota 2 would be absurd.

They worked in TF2, which has one of the best achievement sets, why it wouldn't work in dota 2.
haste.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom