• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Nice to see Era's team made it though their first qualifier set. Hope they can make it though to the main round robin, they have me pretty interested.

Madouu

Nice to see Era's team made it though their first qualifier set. Hope they can make it though to the main round robin, they have me pretty interested.

Those guys have a lot of experience playing at top level in hon and they've known each other for a long time now. Overall, I'd say they were not quite at the level of the current complexity but close to it so it will be interesting to see how they transition.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Also, I hope the Fnatic spot for the Summit goes to 4 Anchors. I much rather see Trixi's team over H4nn1's.

Edit: Hey, Leviathan/Flipside picked Pudge. Cool.

Why don't you see more Refresher on Necro?

Mana issues? If not I'd imagine it has to do with the fact that his ulti isn't good enough to warrant using it twice in a team fight. You can definitely do it, but I think there are certain items that are just way more beneficial.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I wasn't aware we had lost poor Booty Patrol. Our GAF masters are fickle indeed.

shira

BzS674dIcAEkZsK.jpg:large
BzTFUFEIQAAwj8H.jpg
Hearthstone LANs are weird

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So did every high MMR pubstreamer go out and assemble a team for this Summit qualifier? Where's that Dragonface kid or whatever the fuck his name is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom